« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

Slangin' Used Duds for

Baby Daddy Punishment

1/3/2013 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102-terrell-owens-tmz
Former NFL star Terrell Owens spent 8 hours buried to his neck in dusty old sweaters and used Gap t-shirts last month ... TMZ has learned ... all because he pissed off his baby mama.

According to court docs, T.O. was ordered to complete his community service back in April last year -- after being held in contempt -- apparently for falling behind in child support payments to baby mama Kimberly Floyd.

0102-Terrell-Owens-service

T.O. completed the community service at a Goodwill in L.A. ... and we're told the smell washed out eventually.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pookie

Ha...Ha...I've seen these clowns doing their "community service" at the Goodwill. Most of them are there because of DUI's.

EasilyHard

He didnt know he had to take care of his child, slipped his mind..WHAT AN EMBARRASMENT TO FATHERS

Shae Love

I sure do hope he gets his life together..

Regina

Hey Harvey, stop knocking Goodwill. I shop in Goodwill all the time and the stuff doesn't smell. They actually had a Dolce and Gabana purse in their display case . It was the REAL THING. They have designer stuff come in all the time. I also donate stuff to their store in my town and I wash what I donate. Obviously you haven't been to a Goodwill in a long time now, because it looks like a regular dept store. They have new stuff come in as well, like underwear and socks. ( In packages) They have really nice jewelry as well as excellent baby and children's clothes. This is the only store I shop in for clothes because it's all right there. So shut your pie hole about stuff you know nothing about.

Diamond Goddess!

What's the point of all that hard work to be a pro athlete, if a lot of them just end up broke and with a worn-out old body?!
smh

Reyna38

Yuk **** HE IS DARK LIKE **** DARKKKK EEWW BLACK MEN MAKE ME THROW UP ON HOW UGLY THEY ALL ARE..

Perseus

TO got messed up after he joined Bengals and picked up ghetto habits from Chad Ocho whatever.

DeeMaree

I know this has been said about other "celebrities" but I truly don't get why this washed up football player keeps getting stories here. I think I'm right in saying few people are sitting around saying, wonder what TO is up to today? I appreciate the stories about you know who and who having a you know what being cut back but tmz, this is the best you have?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2