'Buckwild' Stars

Don't Compare

Us to 'Jersey Shore'

1/4/2013 10:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0104_buckwild_videoThey're both reality shows on MTV that feature a subculture of America doing crazy things on camera and bringing notoriety to their region ... but the stars of the new show "Buckwild" say they're nothing like their "Jersey Shore" counterparts.

Our photog caught up with two of the show's stars, Shain Gandee and Shae Bradley, yesterday in NYC ... fresh off the premiere of their show, which is set in the backwoods of West Virgina.

When our photog asked how "Buckwild" compares to the now-complete "Jersey Shore" ... Shae was quick to kill any comparison: "We don't [compare]. They're both reality shows. We're both just living our lives, but they're not alike at all."

Seeing as the majority of the cast of "JS" made millions off their sudden fame ... perhaps Shae should re-consider.

Rocco

Backwoods Virginians acting stupid? Sounds like more 'Can't Watch TV' from MTV.

KnuckleDragger

If I watched MTV I might have an opinion here, I don't, I'm over 16.

dusty

we cant compare, you are far trashier and will be forgotten even quicker.

ray

As the Jersey shore pimps and whores, I'm sure these punks and skanks are an embarrassment to us born ridge runners. "West, by God, Virginia, bastards state through political rape."

katie

mtv should be banned

KiKi_93

This show is stupid ass ****.... I didn't have to watch the show to know that. I dont live in West Virgina but, I do feel bad for the people who lives in that state with this trash if a show showing on TV.

luvlee_121

same crap, difference is scenery!

lindsay clark

true story. they are NOTHING like the cast of jersey shore. NOOO comparison. good god I watched buckwild last night, - DISGUSTING - whoa completely ugly cast and more than anything, they suck. mtv shoulda let it go at jersey shore foreal. grossssssssssss. its just a bunch of the 16 and prego kids got their own reality show. trrrrash

hotntottribe35

Idk..but i kinda like watching this garbage....my life is full of work, classes and studying...raising a teenager...i actually get a good laugh out of these shows

FO REAL

WILD AND CRAZY WHITES....THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY

blakhoode

I've been all over the country and I'm currently living in WV. WV isn't much different than the rest of the country in that we all have our morons.. MTV just decided to put our morons on TV. But don't be fooled, WV is a great state, full of hard working, honest people. We don't sleep with our sisters, we have indoor plumbing and we don't run around barefoot. If you truly think it's like that, then you're the very fool MTV is selling this program to.

static

The hillbilly chicks seem to be much hotter.

Throwback kid

Where do these uneducated rednecks buy their clothes? is there a store in their area that sells clothes from 1986?They have no brains, no class, and bad clothes

Vern

If you think this is in the "backwoods of West Virginia", you are sorely mistaken. Jaherme?

really! really?

Can honestly say never have & never will watch a single episode of this crap. Same goes for the Boo Boo bung.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments