Justin Bieber

Let's Be Blunt ...

Whatcha Smokin?

1/6/2013 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber smoking a bluntJustin Bieber kicked off the new year on a real high note -- clutching a smoldering blunt at a big party inside a Newport Beach hotel room this week ... and TMZ has the photos.

The pics were snapped on January 2nd -- the day after a paparazzo was killed while trying to take photos of Bieber's Ferrari -- and it's pretty obvious ... Bieber wasn't feeling too bad about the whole situation.

Justin Bieber smoking weed?Sources at the party tell TMZ, Bieber's BFF Lil Twist was there too -- the 19-year-old rapper who was driving the Biebs' Ferrari at the time the paparazzo was killed.

According to sources, Twist and his brother were rolling all the blunts and smoking everyone up ... and there was a LOT of pot smoke.

Justin Bieber smoking pot?It's pretty ironic -- considering sources close to Bieber were insistent ... the photog who was killed lied when he said Justin was smoking weed hours before the fatal accident.

And there's this -- we're told Bieber had security present ... but no one seemed to mind that people were snapping photos.

As for talking points -- sources tell us Bieber was chatting it up about how tired he was because he'd been staying up late recently. Shockingly, we're told the conversation eventually turned to late night fast food ... and where they could get it.

We're told a girl also crashed in the hotel room with Justin -- NOT Selena.  It's unclear if they hooked up.

Bieber's people had no comment.

Bieberblows

Bieber is a pot head

Athina

TMZ - the little tattletale in the playground. Who cares if he's smoking pot! He's 18 - he's partying. Leave him alone you morons.

Antsixsixsix

Who doesn't smoke weed?

shammy

Dear beliebers, is this the girl that you call your "hero"?? and now ya'll are saying that it's okey to smoke weed just because Justin is doing it? I don't see what you see in him. He's just a completely talent-less *** who is so full of himself! this 11-15 year old girls should get a life! clearly, anyone who likes Bieber has loosened up some screw in their brain! and no, Im not sorry that I am rude, he wasn't sorry when he insulted Manny Pacquiao either! Stop being racist Justin and I hope you go back to Canada! ugly ***!

323cinthial23

Its not a CRACK PIPE... Im happy for the guy

Cor Bryant

WTF? What hotel is that? I wouldn't be caught dead in that dump.

In the end, I really hope Justin just doesn't give a **** anymore. About the "fotog", the media, TMZ or any of you. LOL I just could not be famous. I lived in Hollyweird for a decade and let me tell you, I almost ran over more than one ******* trying to snap a shot of a broken, tired, recycled actor and I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who got himself killed while trying to photograph Justin's Ferarri stepped in front of traffic or something and got HIMSELF killed. Beside the point of... WHAT? Who gives a ****? IT'S A FERARRI!

You're all a bunch of tards. But I love TMZ anyway, I can't help but love you. Wikipedia says your most noteable coverage is Mel Gibson's Anti-Sematic rage and I got to stand across the street and watch that go down. LOL And that reporter of yours, Shevonne Sullivan is a 10. I'd move back from Texas for that.

who-me

this douche smokes weed out his pantyhose

justine

Ya'll are so funny. Wanna know why?because this photo is clearly photoshopped. why i know this? this was supposably taken janurary 2, 2012. and well justin got his tattoo redone in mexcio before new years. and in one of those pictures up there in the position hes sitting youd be able to easily see the tattoo but do you? no. these pics are freakin photoshopped and tmz knows it. Justin is being accused of doing something the world wants to see him do so he wont succeed bbut guess what you failed. All tht **** said up there is a faillll . since when has tmz been accurate. never , there all full of it. so yeah stop hating on bieber, because guess what its all lies. k that is alll

Kristy2109

This isn't the real Justin. Theres no tattoos on his legs or arms. It's his look a like Robin Verrecas who looks exactly like him, smokes weed, and has a blonde haired girlfriend who is the girl in one of the pics. Thx tmz for ur stories that I will never believe again.

LK

BEIBER MY BALLS !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Thinkingboutjerry

Ok first of all I am a BELIEBER and I'm freaking proud!!<3 All I gotta say is that in this picture I don't see his BELIEVE tattoo, his leg tattoo, he does not have those dark legs and lastly he doesn't wear Nike air max! Okay not shut the f up and go along with your loner life!! And if u hate justin then just go f yourself and stop being jealous cuz you know he gets all the girls and you have no girls and he is freaking the most talented person in the universe!! Okay so bye now. AND TMZ STOP WITH THE BS AND LYING YOU JUST WANT MONEY

sss

everyone smokes weed now these daayss.. So whaaat , leave him alone

LK

THERE IS A NEW STRAIN OF POT OUT NOW & THEY R CALLING IT THE BIEB'S LOL

Lola

I'm not a JB fan and definitely am against illegal drugs, and mind-altering substances of most kinds. However, this story was originally about a man who takes unwelcome pictures of celebrities and tries to sell them to the highest bidder, if there is one. Like many in his job, he seemed to be willing to do just about anything for the almighty dollar, no matter who is hurt or bothered. This time, he was the victim of his own greed. Focus on the real story, why don't you? Bieber nor anyone else's behavior, no matter how illegal, immoral, or reprehensible, had nothing to do with this man running across a major highway several times, deliberately disobeying what the police ordered him to do. There's your story.

ashlynn

this is so beyond fake its not even funny. justin dosent wear nikes he wears supras and where is his tattoo on his left arm? hmm sounds like someone used photoshop. btw his team said this was all fake and he didnt use weed at all ever. so u haters can just shut up.