Justin Bieber

Let's Be Blunt ...

Whatcha Smokin?

1/6/2013 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber smoking a bluntJustin Bieber kicked off the new year on a real high note -- clutching a smoldering blunt at a big party inside a Newport Beach hotel room this week ... and TMZ has the photos.

The pics were snapped on January 2nd -- the day after a paparazzo was killed while trying to take photos of Bieber's Ferrari -- and it's pretty obvious ... Bieber wasn't feeling too bad about the whole situation.

Justin Bieber smoking weed?Sources at the party tell TMZ, Bieber's BFF Lil Twist was there too -- the 19-year-old rapper who was driving the Biebs' Ferrari at the time the paparazzo was killed.

According to sources, Twist and his brother were rolling all the blunts and smoking everyone up ... and there was a LOT of pot smoke.

Justin Bieber smoking pot?It's pretty ironic -- considering sources close to Bieber were insistent ... the photog who was killed lied when he said Justin was smoking weed hours before the fatal accident.

And there's this -- we're told Bieber had security present ... but no one seemed to mind that people were snapping photos.

As for talking points -- sources tell us Bieber was chatting it up about how tired he was because he'd been staying up late recently. Shockingly, we're told the conversation eventually turned to late night fast food ... and where they could get it.

We're told a girl also crashed in the hotel room with Justin -- NOT Selena.  It's unclear if they hooked up.

Bieber's people had no comment.

really

it's honestly, this while situation, not a big deal. Do they know how many kids my age.... (18) and around my age smoke pot on a daily basis as well as a large amoutn doing it socially. It's common, god forbid they let him be a normaly teen.

omie2012

JB is a ****ing idiot, you know how many fans u have and how many ur going to lose because of this? my niece and sister adore you, but now all their JB **** is going in the trash couse i dont want someone like you to be one of their role models. u stupid prick.

Hotchick123456789

I now appreciatehimmore than ever

winfredable

Justin is very talented and also famous personality so people are just trying to break image of justin bieber. Lots of people are smoking but they are just blaming only justin bieber. OMG..... it's too bad.

leatherfacevsgodvsleatherface

LOL. Who the **** cares if you smoked pot, Bieber!
I bet you even had cocaine hidden in your underwear

Why won't you quit singing and finish high school you pothead.

talent my ass.

Wtf

At least he's not snorting coke or rolling on E or some hardcore drug....it's WEED we're talking about here....weed doesn't kill you, not to mention its becoming legalized in more states anyways. I think everyone needs to chill out and smoke a blunt lol this is getting more hype than it needs. He's a teenager too so obviously he's going to experiment and try different things.

Wtf

SeCuteBieber

Beliebers who cut themselves because Justin Bieber was smoking?
This is sick, very sick even. Maybe Justin just smoke a cigarette not smoke a joint. I'm a Belieber too, but I would never do that with myself. Cutting yourself does not solve problems. I know you are concerned and want Justin stops, i want that too. But cutting yourself? No not a good idea. You can also just tweet to him that you want him to stop smoking weed or cigarette
#BieberStopPleaseWithSmokingAJoint. You can also follow me on twitter: @justin_2bieber2 and yes i'm a Belieber.
I am concerned for my fellow Beliebers. Be careful, #LoveYa!

SeCuteBieber

Beliebers who cut themselves because Justin Bieber was smoking?
I am concerned for my fellow Beliebers. Be careful, #LoveYa!

IsaBella

This stupid Idiot, too much money and notoriaty. Bored with stuff and now he's finally coming out & showing his "real" self. Only other thing he needs to do is finally come out of the closet and admit he's gay. Dumb ass taking up good air. Never did and never will even remotely like this dumb ****

Taylrer

THAT IS NOT JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!! Notice that there are NOT any tattoos??!!?? It is a look-alike, Justin would NEVER smoke!!!

Raven

Looks like one of those dollar store cigars to me... weed isn't brown lol. Too bad, now he's a negative influence, smoking tobacco, how disgusting. Unfortunately for Justin Bieber and his followers this is unhealthy, cancer-causing tobacco rather then that health aide, weed.

Koksukir

Justin Beiber is a sleazy koksukir. Selena needs to move on and take it up dat azhole from someone else!

you say what

kiss my ass, this is fake

Freddo

Jah Bless, Justin Nesta Bieber...

Previous 15 Comments | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments