Naomi Campbell

Brutally Mugged in Paris

1/4/2013 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0104_naomi_campbell_articleNaomi Campbell reportedly suffered a torn ligament in her leg when she was mugged on a street in Paris.

The supermodel was hailing a cab when she was attacked and robbed by multiple assailants reports the NY Post. The attack -- which occurred more than a month ago -- left Campbell in a wheelchair and crutches.

The Post says Campbell's boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, has upped her security since the incident.

When called for comment about the incident, Campbell told the paper, "I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine."

nero777

she should have thrown a phone at them that should show them lol

DORIS TAYLOR

Good, I know I may sound mean but whatever! been waiting for the day someone would get her, stupid bitch need a beat down always getting mad and beating up folks with her phones, and heels. I don't feel sorry for her mean ass Karma bitch!!!

DORIS TAYLOR

Michelle, I am cracking up here at my desk lmao lmao lmao but hey you are sooooo right!!!

nero777

Yikes from what side of the tracks did u come from holy s*

DORIS TAYLOR

Pompano Ann ask how are the muggers and has anyone checked on them oh my god tooo funny!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

sowhat

Poor white girls and your comments

still angry at the beautiful black women of the world...:)

sowhat

I am shocked by the ruthless comments.

Naomi is no more ill tempered then any other super model. And if my russian maid stole my clothes and then called me the N word after i confronted her, i would have done more then throw a cell phone at her.
No one seems to care about the whole story.

I think the hate that is shown through comments on this site is due to the fact that she is black, a woman, beautiful and rich!

white America still has issues with digesting such a figure as Naomi Campbell.
She doesn't get such negative press and comments in any other country,

Glad you are doing well Naomi...Love Ya
Represent!

palermo

Karma at last.

DORIS TAYLOR

I wish she could get a fedex copy of this comment board so she can see how well loved she is lmao lmao lmao. One person said there waiting on her to get attacked again lol lol lol. I'm sorry man this bald headed weave wearing, played out ex-model deserved it for always beating up the help and never paying for it anybody have a Verizon I phone 5 phone we can borrow for a quick beat down lmao.

Caliwestsidegirl

Payback is a B-I-T-C-H! hahaha.

Hi_imGeorgie

That's what that stuck up bitch gets.....always beating up on somebody else and karma finally got that ass. I don't feel sorry for this bitch one bit. She deserved it, they should've put her ass in two crutches

Sapphiegirl

HMMMMM....Karma DOES exist! Maybe Naomi will this about her brutal attack the nexttime she wished to chuck her cell phone (or other inanimate object) at her employees when she is angry! No sympathy from me!

DORIS TAYLOR

Whatever so what, thats your comment and we have ours and by the way I am black and i couldn't wait to comment on her ass. You have no proof of what that Russian maid did were you there? She may be Rich but remove the wig and you don't see beautiful you see baldness, this isn't a race thing.

scandal@ungibungi.com

boo hoo

mango lemon vinegar

Perhaps a message from Mother Russia courtesy of Madame Doronin?