Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

Tee

She looks like michael jackson

lynn

I think this marriage was doomed before it happened. Bethany was so messes up from her bad childhood, there is no way she can have a fulfilling relationship. She's wealthy and has a child let's hope she allows Jason and his parents to see her daughter without a huge uproar.

Ubelievable

Test

Linda

What the little girl is it fare to her

The Ghost of John Lennon

Women is The NlGGER of The World!

lisa2

Who did she pay to get this on TMZ???

Moment of Clarity

Hoppy take half of the 100 mill - just like she would do to you. We all know you deserve it buddy.

odiausa

Broad looks exactly like a sleestak

Gargamel

I like her. She looks like she likes it rough!

A.R.

Infortunately, no man will ever make Bethenny happy. She will suck anyone dry with her " I am damaged.. you have no idea how hard it is for someone like me who had such mother, such father, such childhood... you are lucky to have a solid family and I am not...." poor me... Bethenny is stuck and enjoying her misery. Too bad therapy did not help.Bethenny will turn into her mother and the daughter into Bethenny.

Julies

Bethany- You are giving up too easily. Time can ease wounds and allow love to grow again. You married him for a reason, plus made a baby. He and you are like all of us, going through a hard time of marriage. It happens. Remove divorce as a resolution and spend time as a couple finding the things that attracted you to each other in the first place. Say, a cabin in the wilderness with no cell or internet, yet adventure, peaceful nature and having to work together. Sounds trite, but you both owe it to your child. End of lecture.

snovf

This time I hope Jason get's some cash from the mogal. I am sad to hear they are breaking up, but he seems to be such a nice handsome guy. I wish him the best; god help the little girl.

Mixed Chick

Lucky him, this super skinny women? they hit 40 and look like crones, and she does not seem like a nice person to make up for that either, I am not in favor of people getting heavy but geez, these really thin ones look so old and harsh, like you could get cut if you bumped into them.

Sonia47832

what Brett implied I'm amazed that some one can get paid $4195 in four weeks on social network . have you seen this at wow42.com

Ambereyz3