Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

cjs

Nice nose job wonder who her Doctor is.

Lucey

Such a beotch she is. I hope he gets with someone who will treat him good real quick and make her feel like an idiot

lynden

Seriously, this girl is damaged goods. Run Jason, this is the best thing for you....don't forget to take your little girl. Bethany is a wacko!

lynda

I love Bethany and am glad for her success. She works hard and up has earned it. However she should never have gotten married . Jason is to normal, to settled and family oriented for her. The sad part is brynn will have a broken family like her mom . I hope Jason finds love and happiness and how he gets some of her money.

Daisygirl420

She's treated her assistants and family like Crap. She's always going on warp speed and expecting everyone else to operate the same way. I have ocd but she's got mega ocd and I would never be able to tolerate her. Jason is so low key and they could potentially balance each other out but she's got tunnel vision. I feel bad for the baby... Moms gonna be hyper critical of her forever.

Jan

Her mother said she would divorce him. Bethenny hates her mom because she knows the real person Bethenny is. I hope he gets visitation with his daughter so he can expose her to normal people.

maria_castillo7

Shes so ugly

Joan K

I always wondered what he saw in her because she is so cold and it was very clear she is a basket case. I saw the episode when she turned 30 and she was unbelievably ridiculous. She is only about herself, can't stand her

Zimba

Such an unhappy woman. I hope she finds her peace.

innerjuju

She's a piece of work. She would run over her grandmother in the parking lot if she thought it wold garner her 15 more minutes in the limelight. He's well rid of her.

Mikey

He is like Robert Reed who played the father on the Brady Bunch. He was only playing a part on a scripted show.

Celeb Gossip Maven

So much dramatics for a story that isn't surprising. Everyone saw this coming, especially since they just separated like about a month or so ago.

Mikey

Maybe they can bring in another actor on the show and still call him Jason. They did that with Bewitched and they got a couple more seasons out of it.

Truth is

She looks like a jaw shark lizard

fastdriver

How did he stand her this long! I don't think I could have dealt with her for ONE DAY! Jason- good luck!