Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

chezcd

Jason was nothing more than a trophy husband wanna be..peeps, really he did nothing but provide sperm

thebigalphamale

is it me or is she just plain ugly... no amount of makeup or surgery could make me think she is attractive

Cat

"Miss Hollywood" got what she wanted. A baby daddy, a whipping boy and someone to oversee her renovation of the apartment..She not only treated Jason terrible but his parents as well. He will be much better off without her. She will never be happy in life. Funny, she is turning out to be just like her mother, the woman she hates..lol lol........

kearnej

she likes chicks and he likes *****! awkward...

Kelly

Bethenny will NEVER do better than him. Her mother was right, she's damaged.

MAX

and your reporting old news why ?

Canadian

I've never seen her shows, but I get the impression that she sabotages her own life.

Antsixsixsix

He's too hot for her.

Cheryl

She is just a mean Nacissitic Biotch..Blames others..No amount of therapy will cure her Personality Disorder. Jason and Bryn deserve someone who is not always yelling and whinning. I hope her Mom finally gets to meet her Grandaughter. She has waited in the wings along time. Hope her new show tanks.on relationships..What a joke.

Scotty

Still don't know they didn't name their daughter Bunny.

Erikaadamspencer@yahoo.com

It's ok girl I don't want to believe what going no but hangin there

Nobrows

Wow she looks hard in that photo.

Say It Isn't So

whew, this wretched bytch looks like a cross between a lizard and Frankenstein. No shyte. I'll just call her "Frankenlizard" from now on. She's disgusting. I hear Jason got tired of dealing w/her eating disorder. It's WELL KNOWN all over NYC that she abuses laxatives (orally and otherwise) -- bet he couldn't deal w/her shyting her food out all the time in order to stay NASTY skinny.
---------
Good for him getting this phkd up marriage over. Maybe he can pick back up where he left off in his career, and have continued success w/it......instead giving up a career to be someone's btych.

Shaunie

She has a more masculine face than him!

Celebutards

Really? Best thing for the fam huh? Pretty sure she cogitations to take her schytzo pill.