Lindsay Lohan

Partying 'til 5 AM

with Court Date Looming

1/5/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0105-lindsay-lohan-splashWith a court date in New York fast approaching, Lindsay Lohan let off a little steam last night/this morning by partying in London with a few friends until 5:00 AM.

LiLo has been ordered to appear in a NYC court on Monday ... a result of her run-in with a psychic in a New York club back in November.

Lohan will be there to answer a desk appearance ticket, so a number of things could happen -- a future court date could be set, she could enter a plea ... those are just a few of the options.

If she doesn't show, a warrant will be issued for her arrest.

New year, same old Lindsay.

1992 COMMENTS

Ellie G

I'm just gonna say it...I have a girl crush on Faith Hill :)

jc

Wonder if Bitcho thought about asking for political asylum from her "Prince"......LMAO!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm 'rubbing' my lucky Lambeau turf that I literally 'Lohaned' when the tour guides were NOT looking!

Suzy Q

I posted this at a bad time on a recent article, so if you missed it, it's a video of Lindsay's interview with Miecy Nash on The Insider where you get to see her hoarding....it's very relevant with the whole "I won't let you in my house" stance for MDD, and, it looks to me like she was sleeping on her couch and it's the same one she had in the MDD episode.

She lives like a tweaker. No other way to say it.

seamus

If the woman Lindsay stole the coat from reported it stolen -even if no charges were filed-the report is still out there. It may not be relevant to the case, but judges are people and they may see this as a pattern of misbehaving. Thanks Suzy Q I had forgotten about the coat thing.Makes the NY case a little more interesting.

Vinsetta

Well, looks like the game is essentially over. Too bad the Vikes QB had to come in w/o ever throwing a pass. My pizza was great. I had never ordered from this place. But I was talking to a woman from New Jersey here and she was saying how she didn't like our pizza here, and didn't understand why we put so many toppings on ours. I personally only like Pepperoni and maybe hot peppers though. Anyhow she told me to order from the one place she liked that mirrored pizza from the east coast. I order the deep dish Sicilian and this pizza was so damn good. And huge 17" x 17". Next time I'll get the 18 x 18 round. I like a thin slice I can fold in my hand as well.

jc

CLAY MATTHEWS IS......wait for it!.....AWESOME!!!!!

LK

ON PAGE 16 #230 & #231 HAVE THE SAME EXACT REPLY'S. BUT #230 SAY'S IT HAS 6 OF THEM YET IT 7 & #231 SAY'S 7 & HAS 7 OF EM .
GUESS IT A GLITCH ???? JUST THOUGHT IT 2 B STRANGE

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

LOL If LAFFNBORE was here, they'd have a right heart attack with using tmz as our 'personal message board' on a 'public gossip site'.

LK

OK NOW TMZ IS PLAYING TRICKS LOL ITS NOW #229 æ
WTF ????????????LOL

ilovegossip

Wow...Minnesota is giving the game away.

jc

Where's Marvin bragging about the Vikings now?
(not meant in anyway bad to Viking fans!)

seamus

I hope the NY judge she gets is a hard ass that hates plea bargains and wants to make an example of someone and that someone is Lindsay. Not going to happen but Ican dream.

dreamon

Re: the fur coat theft......

Sorry I posting this in the wrong place....
This was all tidied up by her lawyer at the time, Blair Berk. There was a payoff and a non-disclosure agreement that made it all go away

jimi

please die in a car wreck....PLEASE