Lindsay Lohan

Partying 'til 5 AM

with Court Date Looming

1/5/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0105-lindsay-lohan-splashWith a court date in New York fast approaching, Lindsay Lohan let off a little steam last night/this morning by partying in London with a few friends until 5:00 AM.

LiLo has been ordered to appear in a NYC court on Monday ... a result of her run-in with a psychic in a New York club back in November.

Lohan will be there to answer a desk appearance ticket, so a number of things could happen -- a future court date could be set, she could enter a plea ... those are just a few of the options.

If she doesn't show, a warrant will be issued for her arrest.

New year, same old Lindsay.

1992 COMMENTS

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

How FABULOUS would it be if she said 'Fvck it' in regards to court tomorrow? I can picture Judge Revel popping a bottle of champagne with 'F U' on her middle fingers, manically laughing in her chambers . . .

Grandma Cracker

Oh my, Lindsay has had such an "eventful" week, and now all battered and bruised........Max must really have zero taste in women..............ick

Ellie G

So she didnt go back to NY?

Andyconda

between nicole and Delmar I feel life has took a turn for the worst..its like "- Idiocracy "

Andyconda

let me ask you, what happens is she is to ripped to show up tomorrow??

Grandma Cracker

Maybe Lindsay can defect to Russia like Gerard Depardieu.

No more taxes and LOTS of VODKA!

ketjo

Wrong Delmar......look at the top of the steps coming out of that club......the last girl in line ...that is Sam ........so she is still with her..........somebody laying down bread crumbs leading in the wrong directions ..........Why ? .......interesting.....look at the pictures....

ketjo

TMZ on post one picture while others did the whole series of pics and it shows that Sam was still with her at the time these shots were taken.....whenever they were taken.....don't believe anything.....you read.....use your brain....

ketjo

Sorry Delmar , didn't mean you were the crumb dropper......LOL but somebody is can you say Lohan Inc......

Marvin

AndyCondom, How was the food? How many days did you do? Was MiLO your Celly? ............

Andyconda

she really dont think she is in trouble due to her london excursion..little does she know that life has a way to bite you in the ass

Andyconda

I have no problem of taking all the lohans and fans to the weed line..

jc

What do y'all think about this from her twitter.....
Samantha Myer‏@sammyer

@lindsaylohan has NEVER been with this Josh person.. this is all a lie

Retweeted by Lindsay Lohan
Collapse Reply
Retweet

Its Nikki Bitches

ANDYYYYYYYY! YOUR BACK !!!! MISSED YOU CAPTAIN

I didnt know you were moving, I was really worried about you this morning.
GC filled me in.

Happy Days Andys back !!!!

Andy and I are the most hated by the enablers, Tehe!

Team Andy and Nikki = )

Aqua

Sarah  ‏@MumtoAandB

So jealous of my sis in laws famous friends @MinistryOfMum I need madges number pronto! Ha
2m Claire Smith Claire Smith ‏@MinistryOfMum

@MumtoAandB Ohhhh I get it! Who does your SIL know?
1m Sarah  Sarah  ‏@MumtoAandB

@MinistryOfMum she knows max from the wanted and met Lindsay lohan yesterday.