« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Phil Jackson Engagement

Technical Foul

for 'Sexist' Headline?

1/5/2013 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010412_jackson_launch
One second we're all toasting Phil Jackson and Jeanie Buss' engagement -- the next someone's blowing the whistle on a possibly, maybe tiny bit sexist headline. Hmm ... wonder who wrote that?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jordan

TMZ missed a story, they showed a picture of Dr. Jerry Buss holding up a plaque of his Hollywood walk of fame star, He has done nothing to earn it, but the committee for the walk of fame will not give a star to a reality TV star who has earned the star more than Jerry Buss who has done nothing in Hollywood.

DaveT

..."aaaaah, your vagin a is showing"...baahaha gotta love TMZ vids, nothing sexist or close to it in a woman being subordinate to a man in an assistant position, shame some men get brainwashed by simple minded junior high school level feminist nonsense :D

Ashley

i love her so much
she lived free and care less how others felt about it
all while being a billionaire's daughter...
pose nude for playboy because she wanted too
dated denise rodman because thats who she was attracted to....
gonna get marry to old phil because thats who she fell in love with...wow
no apologies...
now whoever don't like this, fvck offfff!!!!!
ladies live and don't let no one tell you how to live your life and who to love or date, that power is in your hands..
be open minded and fall in love
dont be afraid to try new things and meet new people don't live limited, you just never know where you will find true happiness..
we have one go at this life thing
no coming back
enjoy all the different flavors of life...and don't apologies......IT'S YOUR LIFE..
her life is so colorful and i love it..
congrts to them...:)

Jordan

Phil Jackson decided that doing AUDI commercials was not paying enough money, so he decided to do a little gold digging for some extra cash.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

FIRE COACH MIKE DAN PHONY!!! BRING BACK PHIL TO THE LAKERS!!! WE SUCK WITHOUT HIM!!

Luz

Amazing, the ability some people have to turn a beautiful, tender, intimate moment between two people and turn it into something political. All for the goddam sexism. Where is that leading to, human being-wise?

brainscan

The headline was not sexist, it was just stupid.

tife

This is ridiculous. It's not like they said she was a maid for life or something. I think assistant coach is rather fitting. People have far too much time on their hands.

SarcasticSupermodel

People will complain about ANYTHING. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Stacy

" Phil Jackson to GF will you be the V.I.P in my life?" This caption is cheesy & goes well with the sports theme. That caption TMZ posted showed a personal side to the guy who made the Asst. coach story line. Since it was a remark towards their engagement, as far as her being an "asst. coach". It was lame. Marriage is a partnership no ands if or buts about it.

RxQueen

Lmao @ ass coach for life.

JDoors

I couldn't believe anyone would misinterpret that headline. I'm still dumbfounded. Jackson is as famous for being a coach as anyone in history so asking someone to be by his side forever as his assistant coach makes perfect sense.

Turning that into misogyny by saying, "Holy sh*t, you're saying he want's his wife to obey him" says more about where YOUR head is at - like jerks who scream racism at the drop of a hat. You're demeaning the terms by misapplying it to utterly nonsensical misinterpretations.

Asking someone to be their assistant coach is not saying they want an Biblically obedient wife - except in your twisted, twisted minds.

jimmy

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do,
TMZ BOUNS

dylan terreri, i

a letter i wrote to gold's gym and wal-mart:

as an enthusiastic woman beater/wife beater, as the webmaster of www.legalizerape.org, i want to accuse the gold's gym corporation AND the wal-mart in cranberry township (pennsylvania) for false advertising.

i am offended because i bought a "thigh toner" (made by the gold's gym corporation) at wal-mart, it had pictures of both genders on the box - both the lesser gender and the greater gender - but when i took it out of the box and started to use it...well, let's just say that i didn't have to guess which gender it was designed for. right out of the box, it appeared to me as breakable...which is how i regard the lesser (wannabee) gender every time i notice the pipsqueaks who are wearing high-heeled shoes and shoulderpads as if they want to be equal to mens' greater heights/widths/appetites. let me just say that the existence of a gender full of breakable pipsqueaks should not be reason for any company (gold's gym or wal-mart) to compromise the resistance-level of a portable exercise-machine that they make available to the public.

i should have known that something with pink handles would be no challenge to a full-grown man, i should not have bought this "thigh toner," but i was desperate for something fitness-related to do while on my bed and designing Strongwoman-bashing and gay-bashing webpages to add to my websites (strongwomen.info and anti-gay.com). i have been dong butt-clenches, and it looks like i'm going to have to continue with them until i find something like the "thigh toner" that is "strong enough for a man and not made for a woman". i have no use for anything that is "strong enough for a woman," i should have known that anything i bought that is "strong enough for a woman" would not be challenging at all for men. I AM A MAN, MY LEVEL OF STRENGTH SHOULD NOT BE COMPROMISED ON ACCOUNT OF WHAT IS BENEFICIAL TO THE GENDER OF PIPSQUEAKS.

and, might i add, although men excite me to no end like i see them as some kind of "discovery zone" - although i am easily aroused by shirtless or naked masculine images - although my ever-present curiosity of the masculine gender names me a "masculivoid" of sorts...i am still a man and i still possess a physical competency that FAR SURPASSES that of a mere wombn. i may be gay enough to feel a burning curiosity (or a desire to discover) when i am around the masculine gender, i therefore may be gay enough to be unable to truly consider myself as superior to men (or even as mens' equal), but i am DAMNED sure that i am superior to the little, milk-spouters and egg- bleeders of the world who've lacked manly shoulders/backs ever since their hips widened to allow the passage of a baby. wombn are all about dairy, from their milk-spurting MOMmary glands to their bloody egg-receptacles, why do we placate them by telling them that they weren't designed to be used as tools for men to impregnate and for babies to get nourishment from?

i am DAMNED sure that i am superior to the egg-bleeders - it's hard not to feel superior to the lesser gender when sports teams and military requirements and "hot dog eating" competitions and even strength competitions at the ymca are gender-based. isn't there a song about how one gender would be considered as a "handicap" to another gender if both genders were competing in the same activity? wasn't that song called "keep 'em separated" or something?

this also points my offense of something else that gold's gym is responsible for. gold's gym has come to be known as a place to build strength and muscle, yet so many of their billboards and product-boxes feature pictures of members of the lesser gender. i can't decide whether they are trying to equate "strong" with "womb," or if they are trying to tell men to get another fitness provider because men are only going to get "woman-strong" by using anything made by gold's gym.

i will be starting a boycott.

dylan terreri, i
sheldon cooper, ii
--------------------------
"When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it." - Madonna

www.jaggedlittledyl.com/essays

dylan terreri, i

a letter i wrote to gold's gym and wal-mart:

i will be starting a boycott.

dylan terreri, i