Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Reyna38

Barf barf barf barf barf........

dena2cents

What a gross looking family lmao

Elizabeth Alan

May love and blessings continue to pour down upon them all. I hope all the girls do opt for an education. Dr. Honey Boo Boo - Oh Yeah!

Ana

here comes the boo boo

ALove

Say what you want about the HBB 'franchise'... Mama June is DEFINITELY about business. Kudos to her and best wishes to the family.

tucker

Heck, I hate to admit it, but if that's all true, you have to give the woman credit! She could teach those idiot Real Housewives and the Krapdashians a thing or two.

jwoolman

Smart lady. Not surprised - even her attitude toward those awful pageants has been relatively sane and she seems to have been just looking for an outlet for her very active and outgoing little girl.

Jeannie

Have never seen the show,,,, but I see very little difference in financial planning for this family and the kardashians. Make the money while you can.
No talent covers all class levels but the money is an incentive for everyone .

World Record

Yup, all of them will own there very own double wide to enjoy for ever and ever. I can see Boo Boo will someday be Mrs Trailer Park Of Georgia.

vix

Smart mom. When they get older they will thank her for that.

Armando

Kate Gosselin eat your heart out. Hope you paying attention.

michelle

Good for them! I actually don't mind the show. You can tell the family really cares about each other. I hope these kids use their money wisely when they turn 21 and get a college education. These kids are much more behaved than the Gosselin brats.

Ana

nice mom

Ana

crazy!

Proud2bBlack

I just fell in love with Mama June! Hilarious kris Jenner take notes. Mama June said she'll drive Mercedes or Range Rover if someone else bought it for her!! Hilarious