Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

brainscan

Mama porker June is passing on her eating habits to her kids and turning them all into Hogs.

Cynic

good luck to them now how about exposing how much the media, journos photogs earn for stalking and harrasing people.

Sabrina22

June is an amazing mom that is trying to do right by her kids! You go June!!!!!

Canadian

LOSE THE FAT if you are so intelligent.

Jay W.

Good for them.

Duh

They are kind people. They gave to charity before the show. Mama June has sense. That's more than most people who comment here have or do.

LC

My respect and props to Mama June, but please let her use some of that money please.. hair cut, gym club and some clothes...please!!

Qt pie

Damn redneck show is funny lol

Edith

This little girl not so cute no more so the show will end soon.

Edith

Mom june should do something to lose weight the the rest of the family.

BB not bb

The love of money is the root of all evil. If you can respect money without enslaving yourself to it, you have a good outlook. I think that is so cool how they just bought an economical car rather than a show off car. A good used car is probably the best value for the money.

The jokes on this show are priceless.

LRo

I find this very refreshing especially coming from reality stars. So many reality shows will have a hit first season

waggy

good for her! its nice to see a reality TV star use the money in a smart way.

hell more people in the US can have this much common sense.

SeeSomethingSaySomething

I knew there was something about this woman that i liked.

drake

Wow, a reality star with a soul. I like this lady.