Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

tleeg

As much as this family annoys me, at least the family isnt ni

tleeg

Isnt ni

missbigshot

SHE IS SMARTER THAN SHE LOOKS!

Ace

Spend it while you're young. The future is NOW.

Jdawg

20K for Farts ,Burps and Breath Smelling Contest,,WOW

just because

holy cow they could share weight for 40 more babies n still be obese

Cricket

Now that's a momager!

Ozzie X

Look at those butter filled guts.

MAX

I DONT THINK SO MAMA PIGLET WILL EAT HER CHILD IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS RUT RUT RUT

Jannie

Can't Mama June adopt Lindsay? I bet she'd do a better job than DUIna.

Church Lady

I have more respect for Mama June than all the other reality stars combined.

bino1952

Good for you, Miss June. You could teach a few of those other celebrity mothers a thing or two.

Ames

Redneck, white trash, whatever.... The more I read about June, the more I like her. I just hope she stays true to herself.

bagladey

So sketti-eating Mama June has more sense in her mangled, redneck foot than Dina Lohan, Speidi, Toni Braxton, MC Hammer ...

Trevor

I have never seen this show and have no intention of ever doing so. I will never understand America's fascination with this child. She only has to look at her mother to get a glimpse of her future. That said, I do admire and respect the fact that they remain a "real" family even with their newfound fame and fortune. It's good that they recognize that they may only get 15 minutes of fame and need to think of the kids future.