Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Decker

Pretty smart, it aint gonna last forever that's for sure.

Allupinyourearhole

You white people are always downing these folks but theyve got more sense of finance than the entire white race put together.

Karla

Not a reality show watcher but had to tune in to see who this Honey BooBoo person was a while back. Really do not get the fascination however I cannot fault any Mom who is smart enough to look out for her children's future in this manner.......others should follow her lead they might learn something. I guess it is easier to mock people than give them credit for anything though. It seems TMZ did that just with the headline.

John T.

I have never watched this show and don't plan too but has this woman looked in the mirror? My god she is fat. Take a few bucks and go to a fat farm lady, your chin is laying on your chest.

Lee

Typical redneck attitude of entitlement;

Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I take back what I said before, Mama June is one smart cookie!! She's really looking out for her kids' futures.

Brian

I now hate her even more because it would be so much easier to make fun of her if she were a hateable person. Kudos to Mama June for doing the right thing - again.

moses

THAT'S SO SWEET TO GIVE IT ALL TO HER CHILDREN.

LISA

Good for her! Who would have thought the most critisized mom on TV would be the most sensible?! If she could cut out the junk food, I would admire her even more.

kelly

I have never watched this show...but that was a very smart financial move and it has in the long run instilled value for money to her kiss by her doing this...good jib Mom!

Los Pepes

Ya ever seen the movie Deliverance?

jmk

Really happy to hear this - great job, Mama June!

DjaksMom

Say what you want about reality shows, like them or not the situations always fill these networks' pockets. Celebrities have agents and managers & demand a fair paycheck. Non-celebrities go into these things poor & alone & the networks are making millions while they make a few grand. I would never do it-never expose my family like that, but for the people that do, when they are successful it's because something about THEM keeps people tuning in-whether it's positive or negative TV-and they should be making more.

kakes

You know I hate this show...think it's horrible just like ALL those stupid shows....but at least this woman sounds like she has some sense. She will never be as bad a Kris K. or Dina L.

freaksloan

She is way smarter than oBAMA.