Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Lee

One of the really sad things is that this ignorant, semi-literate, obese, sloppy, ugly redneck woman has better sense and is more protective of her off spring than Dina, Kris, Octomom, Snooki and the rest of the wealthy, made-up, fur wearing, drugged-out, boozed-up, money grubbing, publicity whores. I don't watch any of them and never will but June hasn't been arrested for public intoxication or hit and run, hasn't gotten tickets for driving without a license or speeding, hasn't made the headlines for smoking weed or peeing in an airport lobby, hasn't been investigated for child abuse or assault and that makes her a lot smarter than most of the ilk that are on reality TV.

anazita

Mama June is 33 and has an 18 year-old daughter..... Jeez.... She had two daughters by 18. GTFO.

Athina

21 is far too young for the girls to have access to the money. They'll just blow it on boyfriends and trips to the Caribbean. They might have some brains by 30. If you're going to allow them the money at 21, then make a safeguard so it's like an allowance and they only get so much per month.

bitchfistcomics.com

Wow! Haters ARE gonna hate!

S E E

Crazy! Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes, Kristen Stewart, Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton, Rita Ora/Kardashian, Coco/IceT, Petraeus women)

My latest book, "I Steal Wives: A Serial Adulterer Reveals the REAL Reasons More and More 'Happily Married' Women are Cheating," is a highly controversial look at this EXPLOSIVE topic! And the real reasons aren't the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in some psychologist's SECOND-HAND textbook answers in a self-help book. No, this is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN from the FIRST-HAND, insider perspective of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives of over 25 men (and a few women), who cheated on a wife, and was cheated on by both of his ex-wives! It's currently trending in the top 1% of book sales at Amazon!

This book will offend you, because it brings up stuff no one wants to talk about. This book is HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL! Hate the author and his moral failings all you want (and many people do!) but the powerful insights of "I Steal Wives" are pure gold, never before read in relationship books! It's not the same crap we've been reading for decades in relationship books.

Let's face it, WE'RE ALL LOOKING FOR FRESH NEW ANSWERS TO RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS! But all the supposed experts are reading out of the same textbooks, and no one has new insights from new perspectives....UNTIL NOW!! "I Steal Wives" is a salacious, highly self-deprecating, often funny, and penetratingly insightful look into the core reasons for female infidelity, which research shows now rivals, or EXCEEDS, that of male infidelity!

"I Steal Wives" is the relationship version of "How to Secure Your House....as Told by a Professional Burglar!" It's the first relationship book written in GUY LANGUAGE and GUY STORIES, so that GUYS WILL ACTUALLY WANT TO READ IT, and so couples can read it together! It will forever change how you do relationships (and raise a daughter) and understand women....especially if you are one!

You can check it out at Amazon! You’ll really like it! FINALLY, fresh and solid relationship advice!!

anonymous

just got some respect for this woman. Good for you June!

Michelle

Guess being a redneck doesn't automatically make one dumb after all huh? This made my whole day. That's what I call being a great mom. And to think, TMZ called them ghetto just because they had Christmas decorations on their front lawn. SMDH I have more respect for her than that whorish pimp otherwise known as Kris Jenner.

rob

I hate looking at these overweight cows! J/K but it makes me sick to see that you don't have to have talent to be famous.

Ca2Az

Trash

misskittie

Mama is at least putting some funds to a trust fund for her children. She cares and has common sense. Do u see Octomom doing anything close for her kids?

the commentator

that is true but at least shes not blowing it now.

su

there';s gonna be some hot cousin on cousin babymakin' come spring!!!

Toilethead

Please, God, make the honey boo boo creature go away.

Beauty

Doesn't sit right with me.
Honey Boo Boo is the star of the show, without her none of them would see a dime. She is gonna resent this one day when she is older and feuding with her sisters over that money.

Parker

These people give the name trailer trash meaning...cause I consider them Trailer Garbage...one step below trailer trash!