Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

patsfan4life

Thats good that she's saving the money for her kids. I respect that. A lot of people get rich and squander it all off and go flat broke once the fame fades. Good for her.

Mstchief

Never seen the show nor care to, but that is a pretty smart and decent thing to do. Maybe some chin surgery too.

phil

And who says trash cant have class. Way to go mama june...smart & sassy. Now where are the Kardashians??

Passion Of The Taint

What a beautiful tard family!
Nice! Even the redneck handicap can breed...
Or is this an example of inbreeding gone good for them?

Losers love losers!
USA! USA!

The bar will only drop so low!!!

People with higher IQ's only get it.

Pam

So for everyone who makes fun of this family.... this is how you do parenting the right way. It's not about June and her husband. Like or hate them you have to respect that they put their children first.

kelly

you go gurl! i don't watch this show, but I love this family! This article just proves it even more. Props to her.

Edmond O'Neill

I saw this Honey BooBoo Clan Photo and had continuous nightmares of Tea Party rallies, gap-toothed bubbas and bubbette zombies, gesticulating wildly with guns and Bibles, and misspelled signs about "Founding Fathers" being their in-bred lineage. Make it stop !

samantha

Big lazy ain't smart.... it is the law designed to protect child starts.. lol

anona

little girl looks literally scared. i read the comments...i would be too if i was her. people can be so cruel.

Habitual Guest

Mrs. Jenner is already plotting on how to capitalize on Kanye West's mistake. It's good to know that some celebrity parents genuinely love their children, want the best for them, and do not see them solely as cash cows. As backward as people claim June is, right now she seems mighty smart.

Marty

"Truly they are roll models for all the world to see"
Oh crap, I didn't even think of that.
The whole world must think we all are like them thar people claimin we is h8ters. It was funny on the Beverly Hillbillies but it is not so great in 2013.

Sharon Fox

THIS is the FIRST I have ever heard of her setting up funds for these kids... and I believe she has only done so NOW because of all the bad press she has gotten before... I have seen many interviews with this little girl and her 'mother' and I find them disturbing....MY OPINION and you can all call me a hater if you like... but my opinion on THIS WOMAN stands!!!! NOT a postivie role model... not at all... lazy.... and slobs.

The Ghost of John Lennon

I wanna punch Honey Boo Boos Mom in the Face...she look like she smells like Boo Boo!

Edith

Well if she did what she said! Good theres no another LILO LOHAN

Tee

If the show is about the hbb girl, why is the money divided equally?