Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Aardvark

They seem happy. If that makes them trash, sign me up.

Nicoleasm

Just because people get a trust fund doesn't mean they'll do the right thing with it. Hopefully she's instilling values and responsibility in them

DeAnna

If she was a good mom she would lose about 100 lbs or so. She is morbidly obese and most likely won't be around to see her children grow up. Isn't she also the "great mom" who gives her daughter go go juice? the crap full of caffeine? Nothing great about this mom as far as I am concerned!

Vivian

I've said it all along. Sugar ear works, she's worked and now cuts coupons and manages the household. What's wrong with that? You may disagree with how they live day-to-day but they're having fun, laugh a lot, and don't take welfare. I know a few "rich folk with manners" who purposely haven't paid their mortgages for over two years, yet went out and bought a brand new car, because they're gonna foreclose and might as well suck as much out of the system as they can. You go June!! Maybe take better care of yourself though...that'll really irk all the haters (-;

smorbie

Good for her. I hope the mother stays this grounded and provides for her children's future.

Sherron

This woman is way smarter than she looks. Good for her!

rlemons

I have seen this show and I don't care for it one bit. However you've got to applaud her for doing something good and smart. Seems like the whole reasoning for doing this show was to insure her kids a a good future. She's clearly a good loving mom.

Mindy

I give Mama June alot of credit. Yes, they are a down-home redneck family, but she is more sensible than nearly any other reality star/family that I can think of!

Phil

Never judge a book by it's cover.

Pam921

She might be a redneck, but she's smarter than Dina Lohan.

buzz kill

I say we make Mama June the next secretary of the treasury. Probably a bit smarter than the tax dodger that we now have, deffinatley more honest.

Evil Monkey

15-20k per episode? They're getting hosed

Bloomcounty.USA

I have to admit ... she's using her nogging. I've never seen an episode, but it's admirable that she's setup the trust funds and isn't touching the funds and that her husband is still doing the 9-to-5 work to cover the expenses. Good for them.

Cool Breeze

This must be a low IQ "TRUS

This must be a low IQ " trus " fund...
'