Lil Twist

Bad Influence

On Bieber

1/6/2013 12:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0106_Lil-Twist_instagram2Justin Bieber is under the influence ... of a rapper named Lil Twist -- and the rapper may be leading JB down a dangerous path.

Twist was with Bieber in a Newport Beach hotel room last week, where, we're told, the rapper was happily rolling blunts for J.B. and others.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... JB and Twist have become tight ... and have been smoking together on a number of other occasions.

0106-lil-twist-justin-bieber-instagram-article-2-nye-3You'll recall ... Twist was speeding on the 405 Freeway New Year's Day in Justin's Ferrari when he was pulled over by cops.  A photog was killed trying to snap pics of the traffic stop.  Prior to the accident, Twist and Justin had spent much of the day in a room at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills -- where Justin frequently gets a room.

Twist's Twitter profile pic makes it  clear ... he's a fan.

Sources involved in Justin's life who care about him are deeply concerned that Twist has become a powerful negative influence in his life and feel very strongly Justin needs a clean break from the rapper or else bad things are going to happen.

0104_justin_bieber_smoking_1_tmz
FYI ... Lil Twist is signed by Lil Wayne and close knit with the Cash Money and Young Money crews.

joy

Justins to vlame for Justins actions. He has choices

Aquarianne17

The male Lohan. Wasn't me. Someone else made me do it. It was the black kid.

annizdevine

you know what we have here? a clear case of: justin is white an twist is black. so twist is the bad influence!!! thats a shame.
these guys are fkin teenagers! let'em somke! everybody does! they wont die.

ttrichechap

If he didn't want to smoke pot, he wouldn't do it. Why blame some other kid (Lil Twist)? Justin Bieber is responsible for his own actions.

cockerhern7

Yeah blame the black kid for Justin bieber being the way he is now lmao pathetic

Pops Smuck

I demand that TMZ take this story of their site!! First of, on what basis do they Suspect that "Lil Twitst" is negative influence on Justin? Other than the fact that he is Black and all the negative connotations White America presume of Young Blacks smh…

This needs to stop now!!

Justin is not Jesus and just because he is White that does not make him High and Mighty.

Justin is attracted to bad behavior all on his own, no one is influencing him. Blame his mother if anyone. He is highly impressionable due to lack of proper parenting and lack of a proper male presence as an adolescent.

This is the case for WHITE or Black, or any race for that matter, with that formula or parenting you're child is deemed to be mislead and/Or make wrong choices at some point in their life…

This story, as you printed it IS PURE RACISM! I would hope you reconsider how you publish stories

Killmonokill

This is all marketing for Lil twist... Lil Wayne and birdman are genius's... In the Quincy jones Lil Wayne do***entry he says lil twist will be the next big thing... You really think the beiber cares if anyone thinks he smokes weed?? Answer Is NO

Spicy mag

That's it, smoke away those brain cells kid.

Nfsgt-r

He chose to hang out with lil twist. It his fault

mucho swag

so whats the big deal? everybody smokes besides he's not underage anymore he can do whatever the **** he wants!

The Ghost of John Lennon

I got home from the studio stoned out of my mind on marijuana, and, as I usually do, I listened to what I’d recorded that day. Somehow I got it on backwards and I sat there, transfixed, with the earphones on, with a big hash joint. I ran in the next day and said, I know what to do with it, I know… Listen to this!” So I made them all play it backwards.

antigirlygirl

Lil Twist is a dangerous influence how? Because they spend time smoking that California Gold? Justin is not Lindsay Lohan. Leave the boy alone, TMZ. Find something else to report.

Keith Maurice

Here we go again. Blame the Black guy. Lil' Twist has a *****tive influence on this spoiled brat's behavior.

This is "Too Much Zhit" for me

Ginger

Little Beeber wants to be cool soooo bad. It ain't workin, son.

Keith Maurice

Here we go again. Blame the Black guy. Lil' Twist has a neggative influence on this spoiled brat's behavior.

This is "Too Much Zhit" for me

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/06/justin-bieber-lil-twist-marijuana-pot-bad-influence/#ixzz2HESeMTmX