Lil Twist

Bad Influence

On Bieber

1/6/2013 12:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0106_Lil-Twist_instagram2Justin Bieber is under the influence ... of a rapper named Lil Twist -- and the rapper may be leading JB down a dangerous path.

Twist was with Bieber in a Newport Beach hotel room last week, where, we're told, the rapper was happily rolling blunts for J.B. and others.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... JB and Twist have become tight ... and have been smoking together on a number of other occasions.

0106-lil-twist-justin-bieber-instagram-article-2-nye-3You'll recall ... Twist was speeding on the 405 Freeway New Year's Day in Justin's Ferrari when he was pulled over by cops.  A photog was killed trying to snap pics of the traffic stop.  Prior to the accident, Twist and Justin had spent much of the day in a room at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills -- where Justin frequently gets a room.

Twist's Twitter profile pic makes it  clear ... he's a fan.

Sources involved in Justin's life who care about him are deeply concerned that Twist has become a powerful negative influence in his life and feel very strongly Justin needs a clean break from the rapper or else bad things are going to happen.

0104_justin_bieber_smoking_1_tmz
FYI ... Lil Twist is signed by Lil Wayne and close knit with the Cash Money and Young Money crews.

bb

Whoa, Lil Twist sounds hardcore! NOT. Smoking a bit of pot and ONE speeding ticket is hardly a sign that a kid is destined to grow up to be a Lindsay Lohan, a Chris Brown or a Cory Haim. I don't think this Twist kid is influencing Justin I think it's Justin who fancies himself "swag" or "gangsta" or whatever.

KanyeWest

It always start with pot, then the hard drugs follows

sdot0121

Hey barstow cowboy how about u learn to spell the words u r trying to say before u.go on a rant sounding like a real jackass...cause its people like u that hurt the cause more than u do good...so put that in ur pipe and smoke it....lol

Diamond Goddess!

I had the exact SAME thought!!!
Twist is just using JB for pub, and dragging him down with him.
Wake up, Justin!!!
This ain't good for your public image, and you are in the BUSINESS of image.
I get that transitioning from child to adult star is difficult; but for God's sake, DON'T take a page out of Miley Cyrus' book on this!!!

Leave It Alone

Shut up, TMZ, no one cares.

pix

Who cares what jb dies but i love the picture. Jb makes his own dessions.

Vicarious one

Maybe these two gots a little love thang going on, yo.

Ceta best

Ummm I believe in peer pressure,boredom and rebellion has provoked this young fellow ....JB for life!!!

Jorge

Oprah christened him before the world, now apparently Bob Marley (rip) has christened him too!!!!!
Long live the beeebs!!!!!

Qt pie

I think he's a very bad influence on the boy and whoever talk to boys something he's a bad influence as well

Scott Levy

They're gay lovers. It's so obvious.

LindaJay

Er...don't alcohol (which is legal in every state) cause more death and destruction?

Jules

Really? We are so sick of this story. He's just a successful teen, being a teen. Give Justin a break!

shine

Jb does what he wants to do. Cant put the blame on someone else.

yepitsme

Who hasn't hung around with someone who was a bad influence at some point in their life? I know I did. The difference I wasn't easily influenced . My parents raised me with values. There's not one thing a person then it now could have made me do. I have a brain and I used it. Stop blaming others around him he's his own person