Michael Jackson's Assistant

I Paid MJ's Bills ...

And I Want My Money Back!

1/6/2013 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_michael_williams_jackson_gettyMichael Jackson's personal assistant covered a bunch of expenses while the King of Pop was living in Vegas.  Now, three years later, he's finally getting around to demanding payment.

Michael Amir Williams filed a creditor's claim with the Michael Jackson Estate, claiming he's still out $28,569.83.  Among the items listed -- an $11K power bill, a $13K vehicle lease and almost $1K in phone bills.

As for why he took so long to file the claim, it's a little unclear -- Jacko kicked the bucket back in June 2009 ... and most everyone else filed their claims years ago.  In fact, he may have missed the filing deadline by a long shot.

Williams also filed a class action suit against AEG recently ... which AEG didn't really appreciate.

Katts Attorney

MJ had a freaking adult alarm in his house that would go off when adults were approaching his bedroom while he had kids in there. Why would you need something like that? Look it up people. It was part of the evidence in the 07 trial. He's a fcking pedo. Why would you pay $20 MILLION to the first kid if you're innocent? Dude is burning in hell right now while saving a seat for Jerry Sandusky. ROT IN HELL MJ!

Cry Baby

HUMANNATURE
YOUR AVATAR SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!

WHINING CRY BABY!!!!!

STFU

-----------------------

That's damn right,

My avatar was a sarcastic nic for you rabids out there and it says it all.

Yeah, I will shut up if you quit lusting after the immortal corpse of MJ, King of all pedos!

Dose Of Reality

You have to love the replies by the Jacko the Wacko fans when it comes to his popularity compared to current Pop Junk stars. Popularity is all he ever had.

Jacko the Wacko was never any better than Honey Boo Boo and the Kardashians. That's all he ever was.

Jacko the Wacko, the Pet Rock of Music.

*** Finger Snaps ***

Ric

Lil' Twist TMZ topic: 576 Comments

Last 3 Wacko Jacko TMZ topics combined: 440 comments

Just sayin'

MiMi

And you have the nerve to call us Fans RABID?

ROFL

MiMi

You're such a WHINER

Just like UnWell......

ROFL

What I Think

I was going to post something but IIIII AAAMMMMM AAAASSSSLLLLEEEEEEEEEPPPPP.

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

myra morris

you people are a disgrace jackso kicking the bucket that is so rude. His name is Michael Jackson and he passed away not jacko and he kick the bucket get it right. I am so sick of people putting Michael down even in death. That man was such a humanatarian and such a caring loving person and all everyone that hated him did was used him put him down and treated him like dirt. You the haters need to get a life and let Michael RIP He was an ANGEL on this earth and now to me his an ANGEL watching over us LEAVE HIM ALONE

What I Think

I see TMZ's resident MJ fanatic has been working overtime deleting posts. I guess he/she doesn't understand that the witty posts of the "haters" is the bread and butter that brings the readers back for more.

kim

LMAO. I haven't been on this site for almost 3 weeks and click on it and see the same idiot posting back and forth to itself still. Too funny.
And TMZ, did someone from the Daily Mail start working for you???? Really. Are you that desperate for the hits???

Seems strange for Michael Amir Williams to wait this long to file a claim. But if he has the do***ents to back it up, he needs to be paid. And I am sure he will be if this claim is legitimate.