Michael Jackson's Assistant

I Paid MJ's Bills ...

And I Want My Money Back!

1/6/2013 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_michael_williams_jackson_gettyMichael Jackson's personal assistant covered a bunch of expenses while the King of Pop was living in Vegas.  Now, three years later, he's finally getting around to demanding payment.

Michael Amir Williams filed a creditor's claim with the Michael Jackson Estate, claiming he's still out $28,569.83.  Among the items listed -- an $11K power bill, a $13K vehicle lease and almost $1K in phone bills.

As for why he took so long to file the claim, it's a little unclear -- Jacko kicked the bucket back in June 2009 ... and most everyone else filed their claims years ago.  In fact, he may have missed the filing deadline by a long shot.

Williams also filed a class action suit against AEG recently ... which AEG didn't really appreciate.

SaraJane

A Better Place
If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, and
then Make A Change....
```````````````````````````````````````

When you read this, it is real telling of MJ vision of himself. He is seeing himself as a flawed person, and that it is obvious to everyone. Someone that shows all the outward appearance of a person committing horrible deeds that can't help themselves even if the world would be a better place because of it.
Basically he's saying he can't help himself.

What I Think

As MJ fans seem to feel that all songs are written as messages to the world and not merely for the purpose of entertaining someone (and, hopefully, making a pot load of money besides) let me add to the world this message...

Oooby dooby oooby dooby
Oooby dooby dooby dooby
Dooby dooby do wah do wah do wah

Oooby Dooby
Roy Orbison

villain357

who goes to a plastic surgeon and says remove my nose and give me a butt chin? wtf!!!!

Cry Baby

Basically, MJ was saying I am a Saint, if you criticize me you are a hater.

yeah, simple enough for the rabids to hold it as their one and only truth more true than the Bible.

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPngHV_y0P4 on trial

Pegasus

Today in Michael Jackson History January 11th
Today in Michael Jackson History January 11th

HISTORICAL DATES

1983 At the first annual Black Gold Awards, produced by Dick Clark,
Michael wins Best Single of the Year "Billie Jean", Best Album "Thriller"
Best Video Performance "Beat It" and Top Male Vocalist of the year

1995 Michael Jackson released a statement saying, "I will no longer
stand by and watch reckless members of the media try to destroy my
reputation." The statement was a response to unsubstantiated rumors
about a video depicting Jackson.

1996 Michael Jackson’s "HIStory: Past, Present & Future Book 1"
is certified 6X Platinum in the USA by the R.I.A.A.

2003 Michael Jackson visited Maurice Gibb in a Miami hospital. The next
day Maurice Gibb dies of complications resulting from a twisted intestine.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I don’t think I’m better than other people, I think I’m different
from other people, because I do different things." ~ Michael Jackson

Danger Baby

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"I don’t think I’m better than other people, I think I’m different
from other people, because I do different things." ~ Michael Jackson

---------------------

That holier than Thou' pedo would have been a better person, and I mean much better person only if he had known that he was much worse, and I mean much worse than most other, and I mean most other, persons.

Daybreaker

The Associated Press
Published Friday, Jan. 11, 2013 6:22AM EST
Last Updated Friday, Jan. 11, 2013 10:20AM EST
LONDON -- Patients in hospital beds; star-struck teenagers in a TV show audience; pupils at a school for troubled girls; a 10-year-old autograph hunter.
All fell victim to the late British entertainer Jimmy Savile, police said, describing him Friday as a sexual predator who used his fame to find victims and deliberately targeted individuals who would not speak out against him.
A three-month police investigation yielded a staggering litany of sexual crimes: 214 offences, including 34 rapes, over more than half a century, the majority of the victims under 18. Police say they expect the number of offences to rise as more allegations are investigated.
A police report published Friday describes a "prolific, predatory sex offender" whose celebrity unlocked the doors of institutions across Britain, from hospitals where he served as a charity fundraiser to schools whose pupils eagerly watched his television programs -- and even to the prime minister's country house, where he dined with Margaret Thatcher.
"It could be said that he groomed a nation," said Cmdr. Peter Spindler, head of the Metropolitan Police specialist crimes unit. "He was hiding in plain sight, but none of us were able to do anything about it."
The catalogue of abuse provides the fullest accounting yet of the allegations against Savile, a cigar-chomping, platinum-haired TV and radio personality who died in October 2011 at age 84. Savile's elaborate funeral reflected his status as a popular entertainer and tireless charity worker, but a do***entary broadcast late last year pulled the mask away, claiming that he was a serial sex offender who traded on his celebrity to prey on vulnerable children.
The subsequent police investigation more than bore out those allegations. Detectives initially believed there were between 20 and 25 victims. So far, 450 have come forward with claims against Savile -- a scale of abuse police called "unprecedented in the U.K."
Child welfare experts say Savile's fame helped him achieve that grim distinction.
"Savile cunningly built his entire life around gaining access to vulnerable children," said Peter Watt of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
Savile set himself up as a sinister Pied Piper; children came to him. He hosted the long-running BBC music show "Top of the Pops," which saw everyone from the Rolling Stones to the Sex Pistols perform before an audience of excited young people. Police say victims were assaulted in dressing rooms or groped during filming breaks. One victim was a teenager who said she was assaulted at the last-ever recording of the show in 2006, when Savile was nearly 80.
Savile also hosted "Jim'll Fix It," a BBC TV show on which he granted the wishes of young viewers who wrote in with cherished plans. Police said Savile would sometimes visit the letter-writers' schools, and some of the offences took place there.
"He could do anything he wanted," said Detective Supt. David Gray, who led the police investigation. "He could turn up at a school and say 'Is anyone interested in meeting me?"'
He often visited a school for troubled girls, where pupils were allegedly offered cigarettes and trips in Savile's car in return for sex. The flamboyant star often drove a convertible Rolls-Royce.
"He only picked on the most vulnerable," Gray said. "He was clever enough to know the ones less likely to speak out against him."
Savile also was a fundraiser for hospitals, including Leeds General Infirmary in his northern England home town and the Stoke Mandeville spinal injuries centre in southern England. Police said he committed 50 assaults at 14 medical establishments, including a cancer hospice and several psychiatric hospitals. Among his victims were ill youngsters confined to bed.
Savile's charitable work raised his profile and credibility. Recently released records show he lobbied Thatcher for government donations and tax breaks for charities.
"I find it quite scary that people who had the power to stop him didn't use that power ... and he went on to do the most horrific things to people in the most awful cir***stances," said Caroline Moore, who says Savile abused her as she recovered from a spinal operation at Stoke Mandeville in 1971.
Some Savile victims did speak out. Several women went to police to report Saville in 2003, 2007 and 2008, and senior prosecutor Alison Levitt said Friday that the entertainer could have been brought to justice while he was alive, if officials had pursued the allegations more vigorously.
The BBC -- which has been strongly criticized for dropping an investigation into Savile's crimes shortly after this death -- and several health bodies are holding their own inquiries into how Savile was able to get away with decades of abuse.
Peter Saunders of the National Association for People Abused in Childhood said authorities must be more prepared to listen to children who say they have been abused.
"I want us to forget Jimmy Savile. He is not worthy of memory," Saunders said. "But I want us to remember his many victims."

-----------------

If anybody wants to talk about the significance of January 11, the above report on the date says:

"I want us to forget Michael Jackson. He is not worthy of memory," Saunders said. "But I want us to remember his many victims."

Dose Of Reality

But DayBreaker, Jimmy Savile was never convicted in a court of law. Therefore he must be 100% innocent and all evidence is either false or non-existent. Well, that's the way the Wacko Jacko's fans would see it anyway.

Dose Of Reality

Pegasus,

The "Black Gold Awards"???? Was that another one of those things created exclusively for Jacko the Wacko?

I wasn't aware Wacko Jacko was instrumental in Maurice Gibbs's death. He probably finally gave in after seeing the cold face of death walk through the door.

Cry Baby

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"I don’t think I’m better than other people, I think I’m different
from other people, because I do different things." ~ Michael Jackson

----------------

So different that he chose Propofol as a sleeping aid. He was responsible for his different death, free the doctor!!!