SOS!!

1/6/2013 3:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0102_carol_lynley_nowThe 70-year-old resurfaced at the 40th anniversary screening of the movie in Hollywood last month, looking ravishing.

Carol posed nude for Playboy way back in 1965.

According to IMDB, one of Lynley's favorite films is "There's Something About Mary."

stu

i think tMZ meant ravishED.

voiceofreason

White women generally look older than their age compared to black or hispanic women.

Ronni

Still a beauty!

Nobrows

Glad she didn't fall under the knife addiction. It is nice to see a woman age gracefully.

Woot

Lemme just say.... how REFRESHING it is to see someone's wrinkles! Kudos to her for not taking the inevitable, all-the-same-look-making plunge into plastic surgery.

LKW01915

Think she's still quite attractive.

Tony in Ventura County

Looks like Betty White in 20 years

ML

GIVE HER A BREAK!! FOR PETE'S SAKE SHE'S 70 YEARS OLD!!!!

Jay W.

Just a bit weather beaten. Damn the elements!

Ginger

Good for you, Carol. I remember, decades ago, a picture of you and Brandon DeWilde in a fan magazine. He died way too young. How refreshing to see a woman proud of her age and even at 70 still lookin' hot.

Charly

Why the attack on a sweet lady like Lynley? If you want to be nasty to someone, go after those Kardashian tramps.

Jorge

Wow. When you compare her to Rachel Welch who is 72, she looks way older. Rachel does not look under the knife either. I guess there's something to doing yoga everyday.

fedge526

I was lucky enough, after 40 years of waiting to finally meet The gorgeous and still beautiful Carol Lynley at the 40th anniversary showing in Hollywood. That gorgeous beauty from years back still shines through her amazing eyes. what a thrill for me to meet carol after my child hood crush from the first time i saw the film 40 years ago. Carol was so amazingly sweet and kind. she signed TWO autographs for me, let me shake her hand and posed for a photo with me. a dream come true. I told her how as a child i asked my father, please dad can we move to hollywood so i can meet her, and he promised, dont worry, one day you will! i told carol of this promise my dad made me, ( who is now gone) and she smiled at me and said, well, you are meeting me now. and her true beauty shined once again. i am so honored to have finally met her! It is so great to see her and some other actresses ( stella stevens was there also) and both of them have NOT given in to the superficial hollywood ways of going under the knife. This is true beauty. It reminds me of a line in a poem by yeates... something like " how many have loved your beauty false or true, but one man loved the sorrows of your changing face and the pilgrim soul in you".... yes, beauty IS what beauty Does! Thank you Carol for coming out to meet us. You are forever beautiful and thank you for making my dream come true! GORGEOUS!!!