Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

sHAE D

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THIS ONE TO THE GRAVE. NO ONE WILL EVER LOOK AT HIM THE SAME.

Reginia

Ok Al. I love you. Some things are better left between you and your Lord.

DaveT

Haaaaahahahahahahaha :D

MyTmar

That was funny as hell (if it was actually true..!!!) Either way, he took TMI to a whole nother level ....oh Al......lol !!!!!!!!!!

TZ

Great Job!

norman

Once he was a fat black, now he is a stinky black -- in both cases chosen for blackness not talent.

jayarby

Why this toad is on TV is beyond me. He's not funny. He won't allow anyone on the Today panel to have the last laugh, even if his quip is not funny. His yelling "SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IN A-MER-I-CA!", with an extreme close up on his eyes, and also his screaming to the crowd "MY PEOPLE! MY PEOPLE!" are truly annoying. He is, among all the other messes on the Today Show, the reason I don't watch anymore. And now this media wh0re has to tell the world he $hit his pants while in the White House! Unbelievable!

Tommy Raye Billings

He should have played it off as being elderly

Ben Dover

obama got in his butt?

Juan the janitor

My friend dated him a while back, she gave me explicit details on what their bedroom life was like. For instance, Mr. Roker would slip my friend laxatives, in her food and drinks, and then he would demand sex in the "rear", he was a violent man if he didn't have "poo" when he wanted it. I finally convinced my friend to leave him, after he gave her a black eye, for using a public toilet.

rck

Thanks Al, for making yourself the butt of all jokes!

Mee

DIRTY,DIRTY, NASTY MAN

Let the doctors give their patients the advice and consequences of their surgeries NOT Al
Who appointed Al as the spokesperson for gastric bypass surgery when every case and patient is different. ?
Time to zip up that good hole that he has !!

purple602420

yo dude put a tampon in it

Derrick

I would comment more, but I have to go take a Roker.

Derrick

I would comment more, but I have to go take a Roker.