Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

Twiz

Those of you bytching and moaning about this story obviously dont have a clue what shart means. Bety'all are more careful about the stories you read in the furure huh LOL

EasilyHard

He looks like poop with glasses and a mouth that cant STFU about a ***ulus something That looks a lot like Anne Curry giving the finger to Matt Lauer

John

He should have asked Bathhouse Barry how he deals with his anal gape after he's côrnhôled by his fâggôt boyfriend Reggie Love. Maybe Al was just upset cause Michelle the Beard ate all the food in the room.

BECKER

He is a Fat Gross Racist Pig

Throwback kid

I once opened a stall and the entire bowl was covered in shreaded diarrhea, just as I was about to close the stall and move to the next one I saw two white tube socks in the bowl with the diarrhea. I thought this was odd but then I saw that there was no toilet paper in the roller. Doing some quick detective work I was able to discover what happened. Some guy rushed in there with exploding diarrhea, he barely made it to the bowl. Only after he finished did he realize that there was no toilet paper so he had to use his tube socks to wipe himself properly. This happened over 20 years ago and I still have nightmares from what I saw that day, it was an awful mess

moe l.

I wasn't what you ate, it was the company you were keeping.

yarply

Only a person of Rokers uh,,,well, Only someone Like Roker say's things like that. Which makes me wonder about Biden.

nologinyo

do farts have limps? yes indeedy doo

BoXXDr

Sh!t happens even to famous people. Really? Now we know. Thanks

BeSerious

Too much info, Al.

freaksober

I'll take mine on whole wheat please.....

BECKER

HEY AL DON'T LOOK NOW BUT YOUR LACK OF COMMON SENSE AND ETIQUETTE IS SHOWING
YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT YOU CAN;T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF THE BOY

roqstarchick

Ewwww!!!

lake

He really needs to die soon. He thrives on being a buffoon and yet expects people to buy his "book" in which he issues this earthshaking pronouncement: "When I ate less I weighed less; when I ate more, I was fat." WOW!!!! Talk about self-focused no-talent bozo. An embarrassment to the species.

indio1

Didn't he ever hear the phrase " never trust a fart"?