Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

Lucid_American

What a classless ASS who doesn't have the common decency to practice the most basic level of discretion and respect for the White house.

Danbury

And that turd went on to become president!

Lucid_American

Danbury

And that turd left at the White House went on to become president!

ObamaIsGodAwful

Do it again, Al, during one of those lap dances you give Obama.

Jackie

LOLOLOLOL I love when famous people just tell it like it is

Fallopia Lopez

TMZ, BTW, proper use of "shart" - "He sharted", NOT "He Sharted Himself". How, pray tell, would one shart someone else? You don't "fart yourself". Get it together, geez.

Paolo

Al made an Obama in his pants.

TacosEveryDay

Here's what's crappening in your neck of the woods!

Rob J

Al could shart right on camera.... he'll still be more likable than POS Matt Lauer.

kevinj319

Lazy reporting! Color? Consistency? Sloppy Journalism!

Bill Leslie

fatty would be a lot better off if he had skipped the life altering major surgery and just gotten a chef and a dog and gone on some long walks.

k

Good for Al. It's about time someone calls it the way it is. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It happens to all of us.

fonzie

Al Roker confesses to farting in the White House. hahahahah. Oh happy day.

William

was reading this as i was smoking a fatty and cant stop laughing- we all have done that before LMMFAO