Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

MrsFudd

TMI Mr. Roker.

I don't know one person who hasn't had horrible side affects from stomach stapling, gastric bypass and other means to lose weight other than diet, exercise and good old self control.

Deborah

Who gives a sh*t. And this is news worthy how?

Vickee

TRULY I didn't need to know this Al.... No wonder Rush says what he does about the worthlessness of TMZ. :) :poop:

Zarley

Al looks like Mr Hinkey w/glasses anyways.

Kathy

Do you find that cool to share? Have some class, guy. Pretty disgusting and disrespectful for someone invited to the WH no matter your political persuasion. Probably something you should not be proud of....

roxanne

who cares about Al Roker I dont care what he does in his pants hes rude and when hes on the tv I turn it

roxanne

who cares what al does in or out of his pants get a life and you not funny!

trudge

Be careful where you leave your DNA Al, you could get replaced by your WH shart clone.

timmy

Oh wow....what a bummer....LOL. I think we should all let Al go on this.....poor guy must have been terribly embarrassed.

steve e.

He went commando, rode shotgun, rode sidesaddle and he went rogue too.....All that good sh.it, literally.

MadCharles

This is enough to keep me away from TMZ. What a waste.

Diamond Goddess!

Gotta be honest here...I cannot STAND Al Roker!!!
With the fatness, and the gastric bypass, and the still being kinds fat, and the continuing food obsession, and now with the sharting at the White house.
U-G-H!!!
(Is nothing sacred anymore?!)
They need to take a flame-thrower to the entire "Today" show, including that fugly, cheap-looking 1950's set, and start OVAH!!!

BB

He made an Obama in his pants.

deedeemnao

I only wish he'd been sitting on Obama's lap at the time.

Me Too

First Al was going to Crop Dust down the hallways of the White House, but it backfired. Imagine the poor slob who cleaned the bathroom and was like who the F **** their drawers??...