Bethenny Frankel

I Want Child Support ...

From My Ex!

1/7/2013 9:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107_bethenny_frankel_article_getty
Bethenny Frankel
means business, even in divorce.  She wants Jason to pay child support and a lot more ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Bethenny filed for divorce last week against Jason Hoppy.  Now we've learned ... Bethenny -- who is reportedly worth between $25 million and $55 million -- has filed legal docs asking for the following from Jason:

--- Child support ... retroactive from the date she filed for divorce
--  Medical, dental, optical, therapeutic, and orthodontic expenses for HER and her child
--  Life insurance that makes both her and the kid beneficiaries

She also wants Jason -- who made lots of money in real estate --  out of their marital residence for good.  Bethenny is asking for exclusive occupancy.

And there's more ... Bethenny wants primary physical custody of 2-year-old Bryn.

Bethenny also wants the judge to enforce their prenup dated March 23, 2010 ... signed 5 days before they got hitched.

A source connected with Bethenny tells TMZ ... "This is a preliminary step to move the process forward.   She wants to work this out privately and amicably.  All Bethenny cares about is that it works out the best way possible for Bryn."

0107_bethenny_frankel_footer

CHRISINPA

Your Mother was right! We usually are!!!!

Enlightened

This is just a ploy to humiliate Jason and get him to settle the matter quickly. They were married in NY (not CA), and NY courts look to the financial situation of both parents. Jason did NOT make "lots of money in real estate." He was a medical sales rep when she met him, and he continues to do that same work today (though I think he now has an executive title.) He made some money by appearing on the show, but knowing cheap-ass Bravo, I can't imagine them giving him more than $10 or $25K per episode. Ironically, this scare tactic may end up back-firing on B!tchanny. The court will require both parties to give a full and complete accounting of their assets in order to determine what each can afford to contribute to the child's care. If she has LIED all these years about the dollar amount of her Skinny Girl deal, it will come out in court do***ents. We will finally find out how much this lying *unt is worth, and I'm betting it is a lot less than she has claimed. (The court records will be sealed, but if Jason is smart he will start playing the same dirty game she is playing, and start leaking info that will humiliate this square-jawed pig.)

With her tv deal and whatever her liquor licensing deal is actually worth, B!tchanny is still worth millions more than Jason. He will not have to contribute financially to anyone other than Brynn (which is as it should be). B!tchanny knows he is too proud (and decent, and honorable) to ask HER for spousal support (which he legally has every right to do), but I really wish he would. I hope he hires Raoul Felder (NY's divorce shark). Spousal support would be the FIRST thing Felder would go after. Hopefully, Skeletor-looking B!ichanny will crash and burn over the next few months and our long national nightmare will finally be at an end.

notalawyer

If that what it takes to rid himself of YOU just name the price

tenley

Creep. I hope he countersues for palimony. But really,
I'm all for a new law saying spouses of any gender past a certain income threshold don't get any support in a divorce.

NYC

Michael Jackson has no shame. Screwed up Jason's life by getting involved with him now trying to do even more damage. Stay away from damaged goods.

camille coles

I think it is really sad these two. For starters I watched this show and Jason could never make her happy. I find that w/hen woman are to rich and powerful they tend to disregard the men in their lives. Asking for child support is one thing but spousal and paying her expenses when she is rich as hell already....ridiculous!

JEFF ROSS

I DON'T THINK I LIKE AS MUCH NOW!!!!

JUST A LITTLE TO BITCHY!!!

Laurie

what a bitch! I hope he takes her ugly ass to the cleaners for a change!!! tired of these so called woman trying to get every penny from there ex. I am getting remarried and my fiances ex-wife is a wacko half the time. I do get along with her for the sake of there son, but come on...................

michelle

Sorry, Bethany is awesome and can do no wrong, girl crush; sad about divorce though.

you're ugly

U are an ugly person inside and out!!

Jadeh

I don't condone tabloid journalism but this warrants follow up. Seems like she has an axe to grind. I understand the primary custody because she wants the child to reside with her primarily but the other demands. Wow. She is really looking bad and if this is spite work I hope the fame is over.

Elliot

Would there be a way for the entire planet to boycott this talentless bee-awtch? Isn't it time she just go away? Just sayin'... Big phony if you ask me.

Liam Kelly

Everyone seems too chicken to call a spade a spade. She's a filthy, arrogant, conceited, GREEDY JAP, just like the rest of her ethnic group.

BOBCAT

her name should be lets be frankel she isa more of a money grubbing bitch than previously thought it seems why should she be his beneficiary when she is divircing him thats just bull **** to get every plug nickle possible even when he dies she wants his wallet

hoppy's friend (wishing)

I know a lot of women who would take him as their husband in a heartbeat!! He was the nicest guy ever, He was screwed over royally! She only deserves things for their daughter from him. For heaven's sake he wasn't allowed to take the child to visit his parents w/o her permission. She treated Bryn as if she was her child only and he needed permission to do anything with her. As a fellow Pennsylvanian, I couldn't believe the disrespect bethany showed her in-laws. That doesn't go over too well here. I wish her husband well and I don't think he will have to look too far for someone worthy of him!