Bethenny Frankel

I Want Child Support ...

From My Ex!

1/7/2013 9:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107_bethenny_frankel_article_getty
Bethenny Frankel
means business, even in divorce.  She wants Jason to pay child support and a lot more ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Bethenny filed for divorce last week against Jason Hoppy.  Now we've learned ... Bethenny -- who is reportedly worth between $25 million and $55 million -- has filed legal docs asking for the following from Jason:

--- Child support ... retroactive from the date she filed for divorce
--  Medical, dental, optical, therapeutic, and orthodontic expenses for HER and her child
--  Life insurance that makes both her and the kid beneficiaries

She also wants Jason -- who made lots of money in real estate --  out of their marital residence for good.  Bethenny is asking for exclusive occupancy.

And there's more ... Bethenny wants primary physical custody of 2-year-old Bryn.

Bethenny also wants the judge to enforce their prenup dated March 23, 2010 ... signed 5 days before they got hitched.

A source connected with Bethenny tells TMZ ... "This is a preliminary step to move the process forward.   She wants to work this out privately and amicably.  All Bethenny cares about is that it works out the best way possible for Bryn."

0107_bethenny_frankel_footer

lynkel

Thats right....rich or not get what your entitled too....why should he not support his child...her now thats being kinda greedy.

yepitsme

What a piece of work. Why the hell should he pay for her medical and that if she can do it herself? He should support his child but not her as well.

lanie

Bethenny is Jewish.. and has issues from her childhood.. too bad she couldn't resolve her own issues -- she's a narcissistic, neurotic nagging woman..

Lucey

What a loser this one is, a real whack job. She's jut asking for ppl to dislike her more then they already do, she's ridiculous

Kelly

Consider me an ex fan. What a mercenary bitch,

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Time to step up man. Seek custody of the child and toss all of her dirty laundry out there. Then make sure you get child support AND alimony from this wack job.

Dom The Mover

WTF is with Hollywood, you go in looking real hot and a few years pass and you come out like a skank

Kelly

If she paid him a dime for every time she cut his balls off, he'd be worth more than Trump.

kalanit

WOW...cold hearted b1tch!

swack

I could be wrong (and I never had enough money for a pre-nup to be put in place nor did I marry money) but doesn't a prenup take care of issues such as child support, spousal support and such as dividing up the assests? Because if it does, she cannot have it both ways.

lickmy

I did''t care for this Chicken before. REALLY can't standardtelecom this skank now.

lickmy

I didn't care for this chick before. REALLY can't stand this skank now.

jp

I used to think she was a hoot on RHONY but I thought Jason was a sweet guy and you can just see she's one tough chick from a messed up childhood...and now she's repeating it for her daughter..probably for selfish reasons. What a whack. I feel sorry for Brynn and Jason

Gigohead

She is out of her mind that she will get any of those things! The woman is delusional or misinformed!

Jan

This is a normal NY divorce filling. Jason's attorney will counter etc. I watched their show when they went to Mexico on vacation. He berated Bethenny the entire trip and was admitted he was jealous of her success. No child should have to listen to either parent knocking the other parent. I hope the judge adds that to the divorce agreement.