LeAnn Rimes

Back to Her Old

THONG Habits

1/7/2013 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0107_leann_rimes_bikini_launchA rehabbed LeAnn Rimes got a fresh start to the new year ... by, once again, frolicking on the beach in a skimpy bikini for photographers in Mexico.

Just a few months after checking into rehab for stress and anxiety due to (according to her) the effects of social media ... the 30-year-old stepmother of two showed off her sexy slender physique in a thong two-piece swimsuit.

What better way is there to deal with the pressures of being judged on Facebook and Twitter ... than by showing off your womanly goods so everyone can Facebook and tweet about them?

Kelly

She so wishes she had Brandi's body... Rest assured LeAnn that Eddie will never ever leave your $40 million regardless of how u look

static

Definately a butterface but I had no idea she had that rockin' body going on.

Chris

Remind me of Halloween.

nisiek

Her body is great if you are into twigs or 12 year old boys....I cannot stand this relentless attention whore...can she please please go away!!

Just_Me

She has ZERO ass. How does the thong even stay up?

Chincho

How can this be hot? she's got no waist! EWWW

Nonsense

Nice body too bad it's attached to that butt ugly face. However, can't get over the thought... Skank

BECKER

She looks like an ad for the starving choldren in Africa

Amy

The picture where she's "conversing" with the other chick is HYSTERICAL!!! Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Jerry and Elaine at the car rental where they are pretending to talk. "Now YOU pretend I say something funny...."

Hefe

Stepmother of two LOL!!! That part made me laugh the loudest.

So she was in rehab because of the stress social media has caused her and her first order of business is prancing around in a tiny thong-bottomed bikini??

This chick is a complete moron.

SusanCoyote

Her face is scaring me!

LizzieBlueEyes

Um GRRRoss. Proof once again that just because one is thin doesn't mean they look great in a bikini. When will the media learn that curves make a WOMAN and straight lines make a boy.

bernergirl

Doesn't she pay photogs to take 'good' photos of her, so she get compliments???

Muse.ical

Every single time I see a photo of that butterface, I kid you not, I think of "The Land of The Lost" and the aliens in that: The Sleestaks.
Leannne looks like a Sleestak, what an UGLY face.

DeeMaree

Saw these pics days ago at rol. She looks great. Glad she not skin and bones anymore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments