Lindsay Lohan

Dodges Legal Bullet ...

For Now

1/7/2013 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1214_lindsay_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan was a no-show in a NYC courtroom this morning for her nightclub assault case -- but, luckily for her ... prosecutors delayed the proceedings.

Lohan was scheduled to make her first court appearance for the nightclub fight she got into with a woman back in November. LiLo allegedly punched the woman in her face, then got arrested (below) and booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault.

This morning prosecutors announced, "The investigation into this case is continuing."

Good thing, since Lindsay never made it to the courthouse, and it was touch and go if she'd make it anyway ... since she's been hanging in London for the last week.

0107_lindsay_arrest_video
Attorney Mark Heller -- who says he's representing Linds -- was there and claims she's "a victim of someone trying to capture their 15 minutes of fame." He also said a psychic told Lindsay Lohan she will have a great 2013 ... so there's that.

0107_lindsay_lawyer_video

EasilyHard

Please OD

sterlingguys

be prepared peeps, tmz are gonna run another 10 storys on this minor case lol

Alia

and why in the world am I being hate checked? I say I believe Momma Blow as abused and get hate checked, say TMZ was full if as usual and get hate checked... hmm I wonder some people can't take the truth... Truth if they had no evidence they'd of dropped it; if it was a lie they would of learned of it by now, they are building a case if there is one so they can win. ...

Get that enablers DUH WINNING...

sterlingguys

i love lilo

ketjo

Oh don't worry Folks the Lohan Express will have this on Access .....Extra.....and ...E online in big headlines !
and they will do their usual bang up job......a matter of repeating the same old pattern as before.....As for Dina she is about to hang her own ass......I say Let her........!
Enter Micheal and his rebuttal ....and it ought to be a good one......Always on the Ball the Lohan Inc Express........
Really folks the Jokes on Lindsay !!!!! What is she getting away with....nothing just delaying..and for what....Nothing....cause ain't NOBODY Wants a thing to do with Her.... She Has No Acting career to return to.....No modeling career.......only thing she's got is her Call Girl career and she burning bridges fast on that one..... Congradulations Lindsay...you sure are

"W INNING "! BWABBBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBB
FOOL !!

ilovegossip

Doen't Mark Heller have ties to Michael? Interesting Lindsay would be using him, considering she supposedly isn't in contact with him.

Its Nikki Bitches

Michael Lohan Dina Lindsay Rape Beat Domestic Violence Messed UpMichael Lohan Dina Lindsay Rape Beat Domestic Violence Messed Up 0 0

Posted on Jan 07, 2013 @ 11:54AM print it send it
GettyBy Radar Staff

The war between Lindsay Lohan's parents Michael and Dina just got taken up up a notch. Or ten.

“I need to make the world aware that Lindsay is messed up because her father is messed up," Dina told the NY Daily News Monday in an explosive new interview.

Dina said her daughter Lindsay's ongoing problems stem from incidents in which she witnessed her father beat her mother in 1986 -- and rape her four years later -- going into graphic detail about both incidents.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame

“Lindsay saw her dad abuse me -- that’s why she’s so screwed up,” Dina told the paper, who reported that she brought police and medical reports, as well as a photograph illustrating her injuries from the 1986 attack. “She saw a lot of crazy stuff. I want the world to know the root of her problems.

“Lindsay saw all the beatings and all the abuse. She said, ‘Stay, mommy, don’t leave’ … she said, ‘I’m so sorry for making you stay.’ But I didn’t stay for Lindsay -- I wanted all my kids to be happy."

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

Dina, 50, told the paper that the attack -- one of many she says she endured during their 22-year marriage -- occurred after they dined in Cold Spring Harbor, New York. Michael had spent the night getting drunk and high off cocaine, Dina claims, eventually leading him to punch her in the face with a closed fist.

Dina backed up her claim to the paper, with a photo of she brandishing a bruise under her right eye, holding an infant Lindsay. (A hospital record shows Dina sought medical attention December 4, 1986 for facial “blunt trauma.")

Dina said that “when Lindsay saw the photo, she was furious. She said, ‘Tell the world! Talk about it!'"

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Assault In NYC

Michael denied the story to the paper, admitting while he did strike his ex, the cir***stances were completely different.

“I came in at 2 o’clock in the morning after being out with some friends," Michael remembered. "I walked in and she hit me with an ice tray. With the back of my hand I slapped her in the face. Yes, it did happen in 1986. Were there any charges? No, not at all. I had a big black and blue on my neck from her.”

As for the alleged sexual assault, Dina said it took place in 1990, during a time he was in-and-out of jail for convictions tied to his former career as a stockbroker.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Suffers Nip Slip On Set Of Liz & Dick

“Michael was addicted to cocaine, like most stockbrokers back then,” Dina said. "He had a lot of bad stuff going on."

She said the rape occurred on Valentine's Day 1990, a timeframe when she and the children were living with her parents. She said Michael showed up in a limousine, "out of jail and on another coke-fueled night," and trying to rebuild their relationship.

“He said, ‘I love you and I want to be with you,’ but then it went dark. It went dark really quick,” Dina said, adding that the rape occurred as Lindsay and her siblings were sleeping. "I just knew I had to stay quiet … I [didn't] want to wake them.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Arrested For Assault In New York

Dina, at her parents' urging, went to the ER and had a rape kit performed, but said she never pursued further punishment for Michael, who was jail-bound at the time anyway because of the stock-related infractions.

Not so, Michael says, recalling of the incident: “I went over to her parents’ house and made love to her … how can you rape a person when they’re on top of you?”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Strips Down Into Elizabeth Taylor's Iconic Swimsuit

Michael said the rape accusation only sprouted when Dina heard a girlfriend of his in the background on the phone later that night. (He added they were separated at the time.)

"She called me the next day, crying," he recalled. "I said, ‘Let’s work this out.’ And I got back with Dina. There were no charges.”

Michael said of Dina's accusation-loaded interview: “She’s bringing this up now because she’s drinking and partying with Lindsay. And she keeps robbing Lindsay.

"She is the devil.”

Gretel

I might be the last person to know this but her LA lawyer Shawn Holley was a member of O.J.'s defense team. I guess she sold her soul to the devil also. No wonder Lindsay can't get anything to stick.

swack

Another show of disrespect for the law on Lindsay's part. She should have been there whether she needed to be or not.

pat

This was totally predictable. It's a standard Lohan tactic. Delay and postpone.

Get ready for it also. Once she gets sentenced, the very first thing she's going to do is appeal and post bail.

I'm pretty sure that if she ever gets significant time in jail, she'll down a bottle of pills or eat a bullet.

Georgiagirl

I'm pretty fu€king outraged. I know an elderly woman who was supposed to go to court for a traffic violation and she thought the court date said 27th but it was the 21st and they arrested for a failure to appear bench warrant. She's in her 70's and this bit€h gets a delay???????

TheMarshmallowMan

So fvcking pathetic

Its Nikki Bitches

“Michael was addicted to cocaine, like most stockbrokers back then,” Dina said"

WHAT ABOUT YOU, MONSTER MOTHER FROM MERRICK.

Dina did coke before Lindsay was born, while she was pregent with Lindsay and still today does Coke.

SO WHOS THE COKE ADDICT MONSTER MOTHER FROM MERRICK

YOU ARE DINA. DINA IS ACTING LIKE SHE DID ON DR. PHIL

Questdelsangraal

Anyone else would be thrown in jail and this worthless blight on society is lower then anyone else. Come on judge pull up your knickers and
get tough on her.

stargazer

What you fail to highlight in your story is that SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP. Neither she nor her attorney knew in advance that it would be delayed, she just didn't show. Would an innocent person do that? NO. Everyone knew she wouldn't show up, she's done it before in the past. People out here (LA) were actually taking bets on if she would show up or not and most people were going with not showing up. She is a disgusting human being.