« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Miss Alabama Katherine Webb

'Flattered'

By Smitten BCS Announcer

1/8/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_miss_alabama_espn
If you watched last night's BCS championship game ... you know announcer Brent Musburger was a little OBSESSED with AJ McCarron's super hot GF Katherine Webb (and rightfully so).

But despite some serious criticism following the game (people were calling him "creepy") ... Webb tells TMZ she was actually "flattered" by her 73-year-old admirer.

After hearing about Musburger's barrage of compliments (he encouraged kids to learn how to play QB so they could also score chicks like Webb) ... Katherine tells us, "I laughed hysterically. I was flattered ... and slightly embarrassed ... but I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I never expected that."

She adds, "I've been reading on Twitter that Musburger had backlash that he's 'Creepy' ... if I were to see him I would say, 'I don’t think you're creepy at all!'"

Webb tells us the exposure has been great for her social media presence -- "I had 2,300 followers on Twitter yesterday ... in the past 24 hours, I have gained over 125,000."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

scarecrow

So it's creepy to boast about a beautiful woman? Guess you have to talk about K.K. and her skank or boast about a little fa**ot for it to be cool these days. You must be a bunch of jealous *******s. Plus at his age, can you imagine what he has to look at every night?

WTF

Remember, this is exactly how Pam Anderson got her start! Can't wait!

james

People say Brent's comments are creepy because he's a old man. No one would this if a young man made these comments

bob

Who can blame him . She's smokin'. His Mom is totally tap-able too.

Evan Benz

With the Oakland Raiders game - it's all about what's going on in the parking lot.
With this BCS Championship it was all about A.J. McCarron's girlfriend.

That is the whole thing with football games - when the game is lacking in quality , it becomes less about what is happening on the football field and more about what is happening around the football field.

james

SHE IS NOT HOT PIECE OF ASS

PictureUp

here in Los Angeles shes average at best!!

Nicoleasm

she is gorgeous

GGG

Ridiculously creepy.

HillbillyHell

Breaking News: During a fourth quarter timeout, Brent was caught pleasuring himself in a stadium men's room. Apparently, he had a photo of Miss Alabama with him at the time.

Toilethead

I don't think she's all that great.

Mr.Velvet

What a load of ****!

She's baaaack

Musberger was all over that thang. I'm willing to bet that was the first wood he had in about 20 years. What a lecherous old man.

HungWang

she is a sweetheart too....jackpot...

js11505