Kim K & Kanye West

Prenatal in Paris

1/8/2013 2:10 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0108_kim_kardashian_kanye_paris_SplashWhile their brand new $11 million Bel Air starter home is being renovated, mom-to-be Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West fled to France and hit the streets of gay Paree for a little shopping on Tuesday.

Kim made sure to hide any signs of her growing baby bump by wearing a chic and slimming black maternity poncho jacket thing.

Ball so hard.

1015_KANYE_KIM_FOOTER

News Flash

The look on his face is hilarious

all about the money

Is it me or does he have a crap what have I gotten myself into look? Has that lost puppy dog look like hes lost in thought..."Damn I screwed up and now shes getting fat and wanting to play house."

Majestik

I think I'm going to slit my wrist if one more IMBECILE states they hope the baby looks like Kimmykakes because she's pretty. It's at that time I'd love to slap a snapshot of what Kimmykakes looks like in the real world. Your child gets your DNA not your plastic surgery.

TJ

According to DAILYMAILCOM., Khloe Kardashian is selling her used underwear on EBay, and people are actually bidding on it! What a sick, greedy family. I'd pass on that. She must be out of a job! (sex-factor).

Uh oh i am screwed

Seriously WTF cares? I can't wait till this douche and douchette have their little devil spawn so sites like you will STF up about them!

Seriously is every little thing they do going to be reported on just because she got knocked up? I can hear it now "Kimye took a crap".

CANDICE_L

Be hilarious if they broke up before she gives birth. Poor kid.

TJ

Oh no, KIM forgot a piece of her baggage-her HUSBAND, KRIS HUMPHRIES!!!

cindi

Both of their faces say "****, how do I get out of this one?" I love Kim bit I have a $50 bet djs has a "miscarriage" by Easter.

QE2

That that I approve of this sort of thing, but this woman better give her husband what he wants to get the divorce in order to close this deal. The old pregnancy trick tends to be less effective after the baby is born, since they will already be living together and aprents together, why marry her?

nick van capelleveen

I hope they get robbed like naomi was. under gunpoint would be nice. And they should pistolwhip kanye another broken jaw.

TJ

Wonder if he is as bored as he looks? She looks tentative.?

luv_it

The way KW side of his jaw is wired shut they should wire the other side and Kim pimp mom should have wired her daughters legs shut as well. She's a hoe and famous for being on her back then with ray j and now with kanye..o yea and the way her mom gets a percentage so should ray j

BOHOE

VOID OF CLASS - ABUNDANCE OF ASS

TJ

Shouldn't she be at home resting, for the baby's sake ,instead of running all over the continent?
IF she is, indeed, pregnant?

Robbin

Why does he always look so fantastically unhappy?