Michael Lohan to Dina

STOP Saying I Raped You

... Or Else

1/9/2013 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108-lohan-doc-launch-2
Michael Lohan
is threatening ex-wife Dina Lohan -- either stop accusing him of rape, or face his legal wrath.

Michael's attorney just sent a cease-and-desist letter to Dina -- following a recent interview in which Dina claimed Michael raped her during a coke binge in 1990.

In the letter, Michael's attorney calls Dina's allegations "false, defamatory, and unlawful."

In the letter the lawyer claims Dina has been harassing Michael of late by leaving a slew of messages on his phone and on the Internet.

Michael wants Dina to shut her mouth and stop contacting him once and for all -- or he'll sue.

LISA

I can't believe I'm about to say this BUT ... for the first time, I can really see why Linds is so messed up. Many people have one parent that is effed up, but to have BOTH ... and that badly effed?

I heard Michael on TMZ live today. I saw Dina on that Dr. Phil interview. Jaw dropping! The two of them should be ashamed of themselves. I don't care what the hell they did to each other 20 years ago - why bring it up now, so publicly and hurt your children? I don't even know what else to say - it's just so very sad and pathetic.

Msfrench

Oh dear :( I'm truly grateful for my simple but beautiful life xo

HannahF

On the support issue--once you have a kid you are obligated to support it.

But FU's list of Dina's awful parenting decisions made me wonder just who has legal and physical custody. Normally when a parent is doing such a poor job of parenting the other parent if they care)will go to court to stop whatever is going on or change custody.

Did Milo ever have custody or visitation?

Do they even have joint legal?

Dina is the Queen/Supreme Leader/Goddess of parental alienation. Milo had remedies there too. Why no action?

Its Nikki Bitches

In ONE week from now, Dina Lohan will join her daughter Lindsay Lohan as a "HOMELESS MONSTER MOTHER FROM MERICK HOTEL HOOKER"!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Sweet Dreams xoxooxo

It was fun and VERY interesting today

* Cheers* to what the crazy ass Lohans bring us tomorrow

Night

Its Nikki Bitches

For those that do not know thats Lindsays baby picture

<-------------------------

help this young woman

According to Nassau County Hospital medical records, Dina did go to the ER to report a rape. Notes on the report indicate doctors called the police and a coalition for abused women.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/michael-lohan-fires-back-ex-wife-article-1.1236573#ixzz2HXqMApDw

Grandma Cracker

Between Lindsay's two new theft stories and Dina and Milo's public meltdown, I cannot blame Ali for skipping the country. Have Cody and Jr. gone into hiding too?

help this young woman

During the divorce 2007

Mr. Lohan has reportedly not seen his minor children in more than three years; however, he has been granted supervised visitation. Judge Robert Ross of the Nassau County Matrimonial Center ordered that Michael Lohan may see his minor children for a visit, but only if a pastor and at least two attorneys are present to supervise. Lohan is expected to have a visit with the kids before the next court date.

help this young woman

lindsay did not steal any bracelet from the nurse. The nurse and Lindsay tweet each other even just a few weeks ago.

HannahF

Help--here's the bottom line:

Milo did a poor job of parenting.

Dina is an even worse parent.

The 2 offspring that have public lives are clearly troubled. Rumor is that Ali is a heroin addict. Who knows if that is true but she certainly looks like it.

Lindsay is a drug addict/alcoholic, self entitled, liar, thief and I'm too tired to list the rest. She can turn her life around but it will be a long road for Miss Move That Cone I'm Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Help are you on radar?

Jay W.

I understand why Lindsay drinks.

Grandma Cracker

Here is a novel idea..............

Perhaps Princess Poop has f*cked her life and her career up so badly, beyond repair because she is sick of being EVERYBODY'S meal ticket.

ALL LOHANS......GET A JOB NOW

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Dina does LOVE to send her minor children to California . . . .