Michael Lohan to Dina

STOP Saying I Raped You

... Or Else

1/9/2013 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108-lohan-doc-launch-2
Michael Lohan
is threatening ex-wife Dina Lohan -- either stop accusing him of rape, or face his legal wrath.

Michael's attorney just sent a cease-and-desist letter to Dina -- following a recent interview in which Dina claimed Michael raped her during a coke binge in 1990.

In the letter, Michael's attorney calls Dina's allegations "false, defamatory, and unlawful."

In the letter the lawyer claims Dina has been harassing Michael of late by leaving a slew of messages on his phone and on the Internet.

Michael wants Dina to shut her mouth and stop contacting him once and for all -- or he'll sue.

Kelly

It's 11:30 here and I just came back to skim over posts and see what I missed. I apologize for my language but I never dreamed Help would be here still denying the stolen bracelet!! Tweeting somebody does not make them a friend either. Wacky Wednesday for sure

QueenB

Poor Lindsay she stuck with these two idiots as parents.

Hot Farts

black tights they never get dirty
the longer u wear them the stronger they get
sometimes I think of the laundry
but something inside me says dont send then yet

~Ungaro by Lindsay 'Tater' Lohan

help this young woman

The nurse is tweeting Lindsay friendly tweets as if they are good friends. Good grief people don't you even know the story was from ML in retaliation.

kanye east

THUGGY MA SENTENCED TO 20 MORE YEARS!

Some "insiders" say that the vicious attempted murderer Thuggy Ma has picked up an additional 20-year consecutive sentence after being found guilty of multiple counts of racketeering and RICO violations from within prison walls. This isn't actually worth reporting, since she has no fans anyway - never really did. Except for one, who continues to send Thuggy ridiculous love letters. Thuggy's "bunkie" says she usually uses the steamy fanmail either to light her blunts or as toilet paper.

kanye east

Hey DADMAR... Did you get my e-mail? I sent you a "naughty" picture. Hint: It isn't AA Aliana.

Hot Farts

Lindsay: Oh nurse-bestie will ya warsh ma taters fer me?

Nurse-Bestie - ahhh Lindsay where is my watch?

Hot Farts

Oh nurse bestie...will ya teach me to warsh ma semen holderS

Much love (and envy of your posessions -

Your bestie Lindsay the Tater

Hot Farts

Did Lindsay steal the nurse's bracelet????

Does Leeann Rimes have a bikini

Hot Farts

I managed my husbands band for him and I was assistant VP of the Sunset strips club scene and my own ass

tellmeaboutit

How do these ass hats pay for all these lawyers they're always summoning?? I thought it was funny when Milo dragged Allred's daughter into court for one of Blo's never ending court appearances. And I was so hoping that Allred's daughter would somehow get caught up in a perverse puzzle that would put her up against Allred in a kind of gypsy vs grifter vs scammer dad. LOL
But we can still look forward to Blo's woes, including more lifted jewelry and Milo/Dina's weird magnetic urge to publicly one up each other...and lest we forget, there's another Lohan bun cooking in the equally lunatic b*tch Major's oven. Just what the world needs. It'll come out screaming for a lawyer. Move your ass, doc, I'm a Lohan!

Who the Hell is Khloe

Always finding new ways to stay relevant

Suzy Q

On a sitcom the other night (The New Normal) the tweener (Shania) was being rejected and insulted by the "popular" girls, so her grandmother sent her to school in pearls and a bright red (Nancy Reagan) "power suit. When she approached the girls, they laughed and said:

"It's Lindsay Lohan when she has to show up for court!"

I heard another train wreck joke about her on another show recently. Let's face it. The writers aren't shaking in their boots about being black balled by this piece of work.

I watched the second part of MMD, and the tried to make it look like she didn't show up for the reveal because it was the same day as her accident and she had to go back to "work" and then she had to work the next day too.

Why the hell can't they be honest about this stuff? Are we back in the days when studio heads kept all the celebrity "secrets" out of the press? why didn't they just say, "hey, after all that, she stiffed us, the bitch!"

Suzy Q

And ps, her "pink bedroom" looked like it was for a 13 year old. Not an adult. LIndsay is not a "pink bedroom" girl. She's a" hard drinking, chain smoking, crack pipe using" kind of girl.

All they had to do to reflect Lindsay's personality was throw a mattress on the floor and tack up sheets and blankets over the windows to black out the room.

And plenty of ashtrays.

Reg

Lindsay is a dirty filthy tights wearing stinking stalker Bitcho. Her parents are Mr. and Mrs. Bitcho.They all need to be placed into a bath of carbolic acid and scrubbed within an inch of their coke soaked bloated thieving grifting lives.