Michael Lohan to Dina

STOP Saying I Raped You

... Or Else

1/9/2013 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108-lohan-doc-launch-2
Michael Lohan
is threatening ex-wife Dina Lohan -- either stop accusing him of rape, or face his legal wrath.

Michael's attorney just sent a cease-and-desist letter to Dina -- following a recent interview in which Dina claimed Michael raped her during a coke binge in 1990.

In the letter, Michael's attorney calls Dina's allegations "false, defamatory, and unlawful."

In the letter the lawyer claims Dina has been harassing Michael of late by leaving a slew of messages on his phone and on the Internet.

Michael wants Dina to shut her mouth and stop contacting him once and for all -- or he'll sue.

Ih8Taxes

The only thing I can't decide right now is which family is a bigger bunch of d-bags - the Lohans or the Kardashians.

Mr.Bojangles

Another thing, he said Dina was contacting him on media websites? LMAO! she has NEVER sent a tweet of any kind to him, its HIM who tweets all the time to Dina and about her, I was wondering why he deleted some of his tweets yesterday, he's a disgusting abuser and a definite rapist.

Vinsetta

I agree with those that are asking you Dina (yes I know you are on her reading the posts) why are you bringing up these alligations now? Also, did you really throw a Gideon Bible at him during your honeymoon? I think your credibility is iffy at best, even with whatever do***ents you have. Frankly the public could care less about you two anyhow. Right now, MiLo at least is the only one talking any sense in saying Lindsay needs major help.

Rosie55

Anything for attention

TNastyFunktown

I don't think DL is trying to press charges, folks. I think she's just discussing it (whether it's true or not, I'm not one to judge on that) & ML wants her to shut the hell up.

Mr.Bojangles

Michael Lohan wants to try to muzzle Dina because he KNOWS she has the evidence, thats why he won't sue because the EVIDENCE will come out in court.

Kelly

Whether it was rape (lol) or not she is no doubt being paid for these interviews and is setting herself up quite well for a lawsuit I think. Unless he was convicted isn't that slander lolol. O...I can't believe I just typed that abt a Lohan!

alabasterfem

If someone allegedley beat ,raped, and abused me in other ways ....I don't think I'd keep using their last name.

Andyconda

let them both fight Mad Max style.. and send them to "Thunder Dome"

Mr.Bojangles

Michael Lohan now has 7 ARREST WARRANTS against him in NY for outstanding child support.

bb

What's Dina's point exactly with bringing this stuff up now? That because Michael was violent towards her 25 years ago it's ok for Lindsay to go about punching random chicks in clubs today? Yep, that probably makes sense to the crackhead brain.

really! really?

BOTH Michael's and Dina's motives should be questioned. Dina is trying to garner sympathy for Lindsay to win back the favors of movie studios and Michael is slamming her for using their RESOLVED past to do so. Neither is a saint and NEITHER IS A VICTIM.

jaybaby3360

How can you rape a whore

Mr.Bojangles

Very strange, in the last few days all the media outlets reported on Dina Lohan's abuse and rape story EXCEPT TMZ. Why? they didn't want to offend Michael Lohan because they pay him thousands of dollars for his bogus stories about Lindsay. TMZ the ENABLERS!

delusional much LL?

white doprah needs a boyfriend as well as a life.
is there nobody on deathrow desperate enough to date this whackjob ?!

visiting her daughter,being married to her ex she should be used to talking to someone through glass.