Alleged Sandy Hook Copycat

Threatens to Target L.A.

Kindergarteners for Death

1/8/2013 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_kyle_sub
The 24-year-old man who threatened to commit Sandy Hook type crimes in L.A. claimed he was hell-bent on leaving "dead kindergartners" in his wake ... yet he will not be prosecuted.

Kyle Bangayan posted threats on Facebook the same day as the Newtown shooting ... and claimed he was targeting L.A. schools ... this according to a search warrant obtained by TMZ.

Kyle allegedly wrote, "No really America, if you post one more Facebook post about the shooting at that elementary school, I swear to whatever f**king god you believe in that I will do the same goddamn thing."

The rant continues, "I have the guns, I have the incentive, and I won't commit suicide at the end, I'll just go to the next f**king school and the next and the next ..."

And he goes on ... "So I woke up this morning and said to myself ... Dang you know [what] would be really awesome right now ... some dead kindergarteners ... and Christmas early."

Kyle was arrested in L.A. after a tipster told the LAPD about the online threats -- and when cops searched his bedroom (at his parents house) they found six semi-auto handguns, two rifles and one shotgun.

Now for the kicker.  Kyle was released and the L.A. County D.A. said no charges would be filed, because the threats were not specific.

A little unsettling .... don't you think?

Lissy7

Wow. La y'all should take matters into your own hands with that ****ing little devil!

hunter

Two things you should never say to him if you see him in public: 1. "I know you. You're the one ....... ". 2. "Pacquaio sucks".

genericbastard

space shuttle

Joan K

I hope to hell that someone is watching this little POS every stinking minute.

Bobby

How are they gonna feel about releasing him if he actually goes out and does it? They all will feel guilty

Crabby

Actually I think that because the news outlets have posted his name...pics...threats etc. it is just a matter of time before some irate Dad or group of irate Dad's hunt his wimpy cowardly azz down and teach him a BIG painful lesson:) It is actually a public service to post his name and pics because word gets around fast in communities and I guarantee you this slimy wimpy little coward is being watched....every move he makes is being observed now.

Brickz

LOL @ the picture of him hugging a stuffed animal...forget the controversy of the things he said, that picture of him being released publicly just ruined his life LMFAO

piratesrule8

Sounded like some big mouth kid. No different to the 1000s of other big mouth kids with a bad attitude that you see saying stuff all over the internet. Should put him in jail to teach him a lesson but I doubt he was ever serious about the threats he made.

CANDICE_L

Lot's of anger parents in the neighborhood Kyle. I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you. Jerk

Rich

This is American Justice at work. Laws will never be so accurate we can catch and detain all killers. Police are so good at finding out to release a mass killer. But after the fact it is easy for them. I hope his parents have wised up.

anon98765

And when he eventually carries out his threats, everyone will blame the guns. Nevermind our screwed up system that allows someone like this to go free. He should be required to have a psych evaluation b/c no sane person would ever post threats like that on FB. Then at least he could be monitored or something.

Rocky

White power..... Must be great

taffy84

I think tmz is right about justin Berber he is chilling with the wrong people first that twist guy an now this kid

ivan

this LA D.A. is a moron. Suppose he carries out the killing of young children, the D.A should be jailed with him. We have idiots running our justice system.

brent

He is nothing but a little Asian ***got that wants attention. He still lives with his parents for gods sake and looks like he is 12. He probably just has a 2" Weiner and had never been laid before!