Alleged Sandy Hook Copycat

Threatens to Target L.A.

Kindergarteners for Death

1/8/2013 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_kyle_sub
The 24-year-old man who threatened to commit Sandy Hook type crimes in L.A. claimed he was hell-bent on leaving "dead kindergartners" in his wake ... yet he will not be prosecuted.

Kyle Bangayan posted threats on Facebook the same day as the Newtown shooting ... and claimed he was targeting L.A. schools ... this according to a search warrant obtained by TMZ.

Kyle allegedly wrote, "No really America, if you post one more Facebook post about the shooting at that elementary school, I swear to whatever f**king god you believe in that I will do the same goddamn thing."

The rant continues, "I have the guns, I have the incentive, and I won't commit suicide at the end, I'll just go to the next f**king school and the next and the next ..."

And he goes on ... "So I woke up this morning and said to myself ... Dang you know [what] would be really awesome right now ... some dead kindergarteners ... and Christmas early."

Kyle was arrested in L.A. after a tipster told the LAPD about the online threats -- and when cops searched his bedroom (at his parents house) they found six semi-auto handguns, two rifles and one shotgun.

Now for the kicker.  Kyle was released and the L.A. County D.A. said no charges would be filed, because the threats were not specific.

A little unsettling .... don't you think?

cassandra

well i say "street justice" take him out before he get to our kids!!!

hunter

Lumpia sales are down.

Ih8Taxes

Good grief, it's idiots like this guy that make my 2nd Amendment rights a target for the lefty loonies. Well, that and the plain idiocy of the lefty loonies.

Anya

WTF?!

Mike G

I support TMZ posting this freaks pic. Sounds to me it time to go old school on this guys ass and show him a little old time street justice. You know the type that you take a bat from behind? When they wake up they can only wonder, who hit me?

Who the Hell is Khloe

Stupid

Bad Dog

I can only hope a father with kids in school in LA gets hold of him

ProudCanuck

COME ON!! Are you frickin kidding me? Parents in LA - either keep your kindergarteners home from school or protest at your local precinct! This is crazy!!

Sonja

Sure it's unsettling.. but you can't scream about 2nd amendment right and then ignore all the other rights.. is he a d!ck, yep.. should he be investigated? ..yep... but he didn't commit a crime so .. NO.. in this country he should not be prosecuted... why was this even a question?

Jazzyj

No charges (which is BS) but at least now he is on the police's radar....

Paula Saardchit

Scary. Really, really scary!

Me

Since they let him go, we need to do damage control and make the security around all LA elementary schools ironclad. And post his pic in all the schools.

nevin

at the same time I think someone might have set him up like they're putting it on him as a prank as to get him in trouble. no active shooter would go out of their way to put themselves in a situation to get caught before they do any shooting unless they WANT to be caught

Joy Kincaid

I CANNOT believe the authorities did not do anything with this psychopath! He is telling them he will kill young children. He has assault weapons. WTF is wrong with these people??? Take him into custody and run a psych evaluation on this as%$#@. OR, are you going to wait until he kills people and say, "we didn't want to abuse his civil liberties"???

Johnny

"... this according to a search warrant obtained by TMZ."

Oh, so TMZ is able to procure search warrants now? Is that what you tell yourselves to justify hacking into innocent citizens' email and internet accounts to produce your **** sensationalist "news" stories? STOP