Tommy Chong

Bieber's Talented

BECAUSE He Smokes Out

1/8/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

010713_tommy_chong_launch
Justin Bieber
 wasn't born with the talent to become an international superstar ... he inhaled it ... in the form of miraculous marijuana smoke -- so says legendary weed icon Tommy Chong.

The "Cheech & Chong" star was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked if he thought more highly of Bieber now that he knows the singer smokes pot -- and Tommy laughed, saying, "Of course!"

He said, "I knew [Bieber] was smoking before he knew it. Because of his music. Because of his dancing. The guy is a phenom ... It's not just his looks. It's his talent. And you don't get talent like that by drinking alcohol. The herb, man! The herb!"

Can't blame Bieber either -- Tommy says all the celebs are smoking ganja these days ... "Weed is mainstream as can be."

Cheryl A.

I am not a drug user but you can tell when the Beatles were good, clean boys (I wanna hold your hand, she loves you yeah, yeah, yeah,) and then on drugs for The Magical Mystery Tour and the White Album. They were definatley more creative on drugs.

laffnbear

Pot, when used at a young age can hinder some brain development and personality development such as mature thinking,decision making and ability to make good decisions and weighing consequences when making decisions.

ragu4u

Bieber is a Punk!

Criss

I might like Bieber too if I was stoned!

bob_bitchin

Tommy is my hero

Jimmy Changa

Substantial number of musicians smoke pot... and in other news... water is wet!

maria

OH yea because look how talented Chong is from smoking weed. He does not even know where he's at from all that weed he smokes.

DaveT

"Heeeey pendejos! How ya doin' pendejos!"

BC

cannabis does make one more artistic. Back when i smoked every day, i was always drawing & painting or playing my bass. Now, since ive been straight, i have done none of those things. I miss it!!

Loydat

Maybe despite the fact he inhaled the smoke.

Joey

Love Tommy, but nothing is going to give that Beeber kid talent. Does anyone listen to his racket besides pre teens? When my kid was at his prom in June, he said the DJs announced they were going to play Beeber next and he said all the seniors raced off the dance floor, back to their tables.

Paulina1982

I love this Guy!! Puff puff pass

Hopemacias

TALENTED...ARE YOU KIDDING...THAT IS SICK TO SAY...WOW

peterfrady

That;s about right...

alicia

i love justin bieber he should not smoke comin like really i love justin bieber

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments