Flounder in "Animal House"

'MEMBA HIM?!

1/9/2013 12:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_flounder_animal_house_launchStephen Furst is best known for playing the Delta Tau Chi pledge Kent "Flounder" Dorfman in the 1978 college comedy "Animal House." Guess what he looks like now!

Miley is a whore

stephen furst is da man

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

He'll always be fat, drunk and stupid to me! That's the only complimentary comment I've ever made on this site.

Rey

My Dad was in Animal House with him. I swear a lot of these cast members should have a reunion so we can all see what they look like now. It would be interesting.

Jody

He played a hilarious guest starring role on an episode of CHiPs one time too. Of course he played a college fraternity nerd….what else.

Sloane

he was also fantastic in St Elsewhere- with a young Denzel Washington - fantastic cast there- an older classic TV show

Flatline

I thought that was Artie Lang

anita

he was in a movie in the late eighties early ninties called the dream team with michal keaton and christopher loyde and he was in a sci fi show in the mid to late nineties he played an ambassadorial aide by the name of vir coto in a show called babylon five

Animal

He did appear in a sci fi series called Babylon Five. He was the ambassadors assistant and I thought he did very well in that show. The characters name was Vir and his planet was Alpha Centauri.

DaveT

I've never watched Animal House all the way through and I don't like the Godfather movies.
There I said it.

Jules Vern

"MEMBA" Is this some form of"Getto"dialect????????

vriplazt

nowsti juista olt bootfull dankstink

Jim

I saw this movie in 1978 in Norfolk, VA, where he is from. When he and Larry Kroger first appear, someone in the audience said, "There he is...there he is!" Non one had any idea what they were talking about. It wound up that two of his sisters were in the audience.

makimaus

Funny. That guy looks remarkably like the man who did such a wonderful wry turn as Vir in Babylon 5. Of course, it couldn't be the same person, since according to your article (or at least its AOL through-line) Stephen Furst has been unemployed since 'Animal House', and who am I to argue with a self-styled expert?