Harry Styles

Develops a Taste for Clam

1/9/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_HARRY_EATING_CLAMS_WM
If there's one thing Harry Styles didn't get enough of while dating Taylor Swift ... it's clam -- because that's pretty much the first thing he ate following their breakup ... and TMZ has the pic.

The "One Direction" singer -- who just ended his record 2-month relationship with T. Swizzle -- was in Queens Sunday night, when he got a hankering for some Italian ... and swung by the famous Don Peppe's with a pal.

We're told Harry appeared extremely chill throughout his meal -- happily noshing on veal parmigiana, shrimp luciano over linguini, and his main course ... a steaming pile of clams.

TommyJones

I am shocked that TMZ hasn't run story yet saying that Harry was eating "veal parmigiana". I mean do you know how they raise cows to make veal?? It's awful, and I can't believe TMZ is writing about that. Where's your stupid little polls? Or that gay guy with long hair talking about? Or that fat black chick that can't speak yapping about it? This is an outrage!!!

gutsygirl

The
Misogynist
Zone

aquanet

I know its TMZ, and you talk about wrestlers, and don't rappers and chicks in bikini's, but even this is too crude even for you. Time for the 13 year old writing this stuff to try to grow-up a little.

Cindy

You guys get more vile by the minute.

TJ

Damn! That goody-two-shoes goes through guys like I go through bottles of water.

DaveT

You've never experienced real clam until you've sucked on an Italian clam ;)

Mike

I'm sure Harry has had groupie clam juice all over him long before he started going out with Taylor.

I bet Harry Styles got totally drunk during New Year's and started kissing on some other girls and Taylor caught him.

I'm sure Harry thinks he can get any woman on the planet these days. When you're a horny 18 year old world famous musician and women are throwing themselves at you every day it's darn near impossible for a guy to stay with one girl for very long ... even Taylor Swift.

Taylor is going to have to date a guy who isn't so famous if she wants to have a long term serious relationship. Maybe she ought to date one of the roadies who goes on tour with her or something. At least he'd be traveling with her.

Iris Myandowski

wow what a thinly veiled "He's gay and she's a professional beard" piece

a long time Leno fan!

'And how about this ... we're told it was Harry's first time trying clams in his entire life. Huh ... '

LOL

monique

LMAO! another taylor swift break-up? WOW! this chick is beginning to look like a total ho!

Quinn

Jam out with your clam out.

Seldombinlaid

This lady goes through guys like my fleet goes through fuel. Naturally, it can't be her... LMBO

hunter

Maybe he was doing it wrong and needed some practice on another edible one.

Mallory

I don't think Taylor has sex with her boyfriends, that's why her relationships are so short.

Michelle

Because I knew you were trouble when you walked in ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments