Justin Bieber

To Host SNL

Pot Smoking Is Fair Game

1/9/2013 9:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0109_justin_bieber_01
Justin Bieber
has given Saturday Night Live writers permission to spoof him all they want when he hosts the show Feb 9 ... and that includes pot smoking.

Sources connected with NBC tell TMZ ... Justin's camp has declared NOTHING off-limits.  To the contrary, our sources say Justin himself has told producers to push him as far as they want.

Smart move ... It worked for Paris Hilton, who appeared on SNL right after her sex tape was released.  Alec Baldwin also scored right after the whole Words with Friends thing.

FYI -- Justin's doing double duty on the show -- hosting and performing.  Wonder how they're gonna stock the green room?

Cincinnati Sugar

JUSTIN(e)....when are you going to stop looking like Vanilla Ice?? ROFLMFAO!!

Cheryl A.

I hope my 11 year old daughter does not find out that he is on SNL because she will NOT be allowed to watch it, especially if they are referring to his drug use. Unfortunately, she is at an age where if he does it, it must be cool.

Cirrus Unicus

Say what you want about his poor choices sometimes, but the kid is a good sport.

Cincinnati Sugar

(S)he looks so gay, trying to look so tough and cool, doesn't work for you kid....doesn't work. You only look stupid, rappers are laughing behind your back.

GreyWolf

Really glad Selena Gomez is away from this guy. He's not all that.

Deanna in TX

He looks like one of Vanilla Ice's offspring.

nipples mugee

Wow, smoking a little weed ? Let me know when he starts shooting junk then you got yourself a story.

!0 years, I'll be buying blunts at Walgreens..

WatcherOne

Feb. 9th? It will be old news by then...

Mike

My niece said to me: "don't nobody be messin with the Bieb"! Just sayin... :)

Chris

SNL , please bring in Vanilla Ice to play his older brother showing him the ropes.

Ashley

CANT WAIT! Make your Canadian Pot Smoking friends proud JB! haha You got this Kid!!! Oh man, this is going to be fkn halarious!!! Wheeeew!

rico

This will be a SNL, i'll miss.

Santasunsetwoodica

I thought snl would be funnier since andy samburg left but its just as lame!👎

heather

True

CapaTreason

Is it coincidence that all people in which whom smoke maruhjuana are all ***ot ****,...... acronym to Famacidal Acculturate's of Gerent Occult's, Tyrannous Sadomasochist Hierarchy Ignotism's in Travesty and it's not ebatic. I was discounted when I told them I wanted 4 million dollars for making poy legal now it's time to make it illegal again. you got two weeks to pay up or legislation will strike it down to being illegal again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments