Justin Bieber

To Host SNL

Pot Smoking Is Fair Game

1/9/2013 9:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0109_justin_bieber_01
Justin Bieber
has given Saturday Night Live writers permission to spoof him all they want when he hosts the show Feb 9 ... and that includes pot smoking.

Sources connected with NBC tell TMZ ... Justin's camp has declared NOTHING off-limits.  To the contrary, our sources say Justin himself has told producers to push him as far as they want.

Smart move ... It worked for Paris Hilton, who appeared on SNL right after her sex tape was released.  Alec Baldwin also scored right after the whole Words with Friends thing.

FYI -- Justin's doing double duty on the show -- hosting and performing.  Wonder how they're gonna stock the green room?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

rehan

Neva Mind what eva justin Do his choice...But smoking isnt the right way... :(
fans talkin in chatroom about this LOL

rehan

Neva mind what Justin do, but smoking isnt good,
not adorable for fansss Look evry one talks about it:

here

Darknstoned

lol that picture of him makes him look like a full g@ylord.
He's 1 of those rejects you give the bong too and make him drink the water.

jobasslazyless

God bless him, but he really does look like a lesbian. Poor little millionaire. Get a life you people!

What I Think

This shemale on SNL? They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Ruth

I have a hunch
Beiber will become the new Lindsay Lohan

Daisygirl420

He was great w Tina Fey. I'm def watching!

sarabeara1

What is wrong with smoking a little weed here and there? It's not a gateway drug, I'm so tired of hearing that misconception being used OVER AND OVER. It's not addictive, its a plant! It just grows there. There are worse drugs out there, MAN made drugs that people need to worry about, not a harmless plant, GET REAL & WAKE UP people!

KennyYVR

The weed thing can only help his cred, since the "wannabe gangsta' look" just ain't workin' for him. Kinda' hard to do when you look like a schoolgirl. SNL must think he's a ratings coo, but his followers don't stay up that late.

rjg6952

Wow... him? They must want the solid 12yo girl and lesbian demographics for this show?!?! Might as well chop it off, rename himself Justina - every picture, looks like a lesbian having a bad hair day!

What I Think

I wonder if Justin used to be one of Michael Jackson's "special" friends?

Matt Damon

Who wouldn't smoke pot with all the hate he gets...

Rita29

Considering the fact that Justin Bieber told SNL to push the envelope as far as possible, I think this is going to be an interesting episode. It sounds like they’re going to surprise us all. My coworker first told me about this while at work at DISH, so I’ll definitely be tuning in. I always like to watch SNL on my DISH Hopper, so that my roommates and I can watch up to four HD shows, at once, in different rooms. No one has to worry about arguing over what to watch.

Saga