Kim Kardashian

I Don't Want Kris Humphries

Around When I Give Birth

1/9/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_kanye_kim_kris_getty
Kim Kardashian
does not plan to tie the knot with Kanye West -- at least not yet -- but she is angry and frustrated that Kris Humphries is putting her in a position where she may have a baby with one man while still married to another.

Sources connected to Kim tell TMZ ... she does not feel the need to marry Kanye, even though she's having his baby. But she does not want to be legally married to Kris Humphries when she gives birth.

Our sources say ... Kim feels Kris is being "spiteful and vindictive" in dragging out the divorce -- which has dragged on for nearly a year-and-a-half -- for no reason. We're told with all the depositions and paperwork, there's been no evidence presented by either side suggesting Kim defrauded Kris when she agreed to marry him.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... people in Kris' life are now urging him to just settle and walk away. But here's the problem ... Both sides have now incurred big attorney's fees, and we're told Kim believes so strongly Kris' legal challenge is so bogus that she wants him to foot her lawyer's bills.

If they can't settle, the judge will set a trial date next month.  Kim's lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, estimates a trial would take a grand total of 1 day. Kris' lawyer thinks it's more like 5 days, because he wants to put reality TV on trial.

Stay tuned.

STFUP

I've never been a bigger supporter of abortion than I am right now.

Lemonade

Karma is catching up to Kartrashian and she doesn't like it. Too bad.

IowaDimples

Sigh....it's not easy being a whore.

rockemsockemrobots

Does anyone else find this line funny as hell "she is angry and frustrated that Kris Humphries is putting her in a position where she may have a baby with one man while still married to another" She's already in that position and we all know for as long as this divorce thing has been going on it WILL happen

rockemsockemrobots

I thought this was pretty funny "she is angry and frustrated that Kris Humphries is putting her in a position where she may have a baby with one man while still married to another." Reason being is she put herself in that position and I have a feeling she wont be divorced by the she pops out that huge disaster

scoopie

I would not want to be her meeting her maker, pretending to be godly and look at her lifestyle. gag

Enough Already

LOL....This whole KarTRASHian thing is such a joke. She's still married, gets knocked up by another guy and flaunts it to boot? KarTRASHian class at it's finest!!!! There is absolutely no love lost, sympathy, respect for this moral-less, helium inflated butt, arse wipe. I hope Kris drags this out until the next coming of Christ!!!! Karma is a bitch, Kimye!!!!

Majestik

*** But does not want to be legally married to Kris when she gives birth***
Each time I read that I can't help SMDH. You should've timed the pregnancy better KimmyKakes. Three months ago you weren't any closer to a divorce and still refusing to tell the truth. Three months later, here you are pregnant and STILL no closer to a divorce. Sucks to be you sweetiepie. I guess you are now learning, not EVERYONE on the face of the planet wants to worship at the alter of YOUR FATAZZ.

Joey

It just proves what a Ho bag this Bitzh is. Anything for a headline. Getting pregnant by this miniature gangster would really make her father proud.
I hope taht baby looks just like him when it is born.

kronenburg

How can I say this nicely? Oh, forget it. Shut your pie hole (and all other holes), you low-life, classless wench. I hope Humphries prolongs your agony for as long as possible. You deserve it.

juggalo 6

Surprise!!!!! I still don't care about the stupid hooker Kimmy Kartrashian and her Taylor Swift abusing animal she calls a bitchfriend.

anon98765

She pretty much admitted after they separated that she was second-guessing the marriage and was under pressure from everyone else to go through with it. I think that should qualify as a good reason for an annulment. Give Kris the annulment, what does it matter? Are you worried about your reputation? You already have one divorce, a sex tape, a second failed marriage, and an illegitimate baby on the way whose father is not the man you're legally married to. Why not throw an annulment in the mix? I don't think anyone thinks Kim is a wholesome saint at this point.

Nae

B*TCH sit down & shut up already!! Damn I can't stand these worthless people!!!

cristy

I'm sick about these trash

terri

i wonder who has more of a crush on this trash more Harvey or Mike?why do they feel the need to keep attacking Kris ???he hasn't made any statements about his whore wife.. he has taken the high road.the bitch should have kept her legs closed while she was still married..