Kim Kardashian

I Don't Want Kris Humphries

Around When I Give Birth

1/9/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_kanye_kim_kris_getty
Kim Kardashian
does not plan to tie the knot with Kanye West -- at least not yet -- but she is angry and frustrated that Kris Humphries is putting her in a position where she may have a baby with one man while still married to another.

Sources connected to Kim tell TMZ ... she does not feel the need to marry Kanye, even though she's having his baby. But she does not want to be legally married to Kris Humphries when she gives birth.

Our sources say ... Kim feels Kris is being "spiteful and vindictive" in dragging out the divorce -- which has dragged on for nearly a year-and-a-half -- for no reason. We're told with all the depositions and paperwork, there's been no evidence presented by either side suggesting Kim defrauded Kris when she agreed to marry him.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... people in Kris' life are now urging him to just settle and walk away. But here's the problem ... Both sides have now incurred big attorney's fees, and we're told Kim believes so strongly Kris' legal challenge is so bogus that she wants him to foot her lawyer's bills.

If they can't settle, the judge will set a trial date next month.  Kim's lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, estimates a trial would take a grand total of 1 day. Kris' lawyer thinks it's more like 5 days, because he wants to put reality TV on trial.

Stay tuned.

PokerStar

I hope he takes her to the cleaners. SHE is the one who made a fool outta him. Now it's time to pay up.
Kris would do well to fight that publicity stunt marriage. Take it to the box, the jury knows whats up already. Game, set, match !

Warren

Kris totally has the upper hand now that Kim is pregnant with another public figure's baby. Kim is going to have to pay up to make Kris go away. Kim and her baby's daddy has the money to make this happen. Kris just has to sit tight for a few more months.

danny

Maybe she should have the anullment like Kris asked for in the first place, but then she might have to give up some of the money she was paid to have the wedding on TV.

Elizabeth Varley

duh its called BIRTH CONTROL....BUT CONTROL OF ANYTYPE HAS NEVER BEEN KIMS STONG SUIT!!!!

arale norimaki

“Since we're all saying things we say all the time. I'll just reiterate. kim, we don't care about you, or your body, or that baby bird.

G

I'm starting to like Humphries again.

Darlene

Everytime I see another Kim story I think WHY? I usually don't comment, and most of the time I don't read the article, they are all the same, however, I'm so tired of KK wanting to be the victim in this situation with Kris. Do I think the entire wedding was a money making scheme, you bet! Do I think that Kris was blindsided, you bet! Do I think that KK was doing Kanye on the side, you bet! At one time I admired the business woman that she has become, however, now she is believing her own hype, can't wait to the narcisstic Kanye rains on her parade, too bad a child is now involved.

Ann

Ummm, you stupid idiot, then don't get pregnant while still married to another man. At least wait until after the divorce to spread those legs of yours. I feel so sorry for that baby, it has two idiots for parents.

beak

Kim is the one married having someone elses baby so she is wrong

Tisa

Are you people crazy ,kriss treated kim like crap on the show! At first you were team kim ,now that she has moved on with a new man, people are team kris. I think the only reason kris want to move on now is because he know that the baby would be legaly his, and he may pay for a child that's not his

Sha' Tonea

First off, Kris Humphries did NOT put her in a position where she will have a baby with one another man while still married to him. If I recall correctly didn't she say in the previous season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, that she is not ready to have a baby as far as traveling so much and business opportunities that she rather wait for when the time is right. Seems to me Kim is still NOT a bigger girl and look for easy ways to get out of situations and create new situations that will hurt her in the long run. She does NOT know what she is getting her self into. I hat to say but i expect to see her crying real soon and not for joyous reasons. KARMA ALWAYS COMES BACK AROUND.
-ijs

luv_it

If Kim has nothing to hide why don't she give Kris what he wants..play the divorce out on her show..she always says she's an open book...bitch we know your open so what are you scared of..the truth? You should have used a condom or stayed on birth control...you didn't get off it while you were married..hmmm i wonder why...so since your only 3 months and you been with ,KW for only 8 months you thought 5 months in you should get pregnant..Kim stfu your a hoe and a drama queen..go away with that bastard baby and i hope KW sees right thru your whiney ass and dumps your ass... Youare a money hungry untalented no good slut.

Megankathryne

ALL THE KARDASHIANS ARE TRASH. This is all for fame. Boo hoo hoo Kim, cry us a river, c*unt.

chris

doesn't tmz read the comments? the overwhelming majority support chris. Kim is no victim, she created this situation, I hope Chris takes her to the cleaners. Everyone knows this was a set up, she knows this "super wedding" wouldn't have gotten the same ratings with Kanye.
If Mike is going to be on Chris Jenners payroll also, don't let him write any more of this c***p

ju

this chick is a peice of work how many guys has she been with and now shes with a homley one waa waa waa your marriid you stuoid beach alls you do is have sex with men and your somebody I think you are bottom s*** and very pathetic