Justin Bieber

Sued By Ex-Bodyguard

He Punched & Berated Me!

1/10/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0110_justin_bieber_02

Justin Bieber beat the crap out of one of his Israeli bodyguards ... and berated the former soldier after a disagreement ... this according to a new lawsuit.

Biebs -- who's 5'7" and MAYBE 130 lbs -- is being sued by Moshe Benabou, an ex-member of the Israeli army.

According to Benabou -- who claims he worked for the singer from March 2011 to Oct. 2012 --  JB berated him and punched him in the chest multiple times during a disagreement about how to handle a member of Bieber's entourage.

Benabou is seeking unspecified damages for assault and battery -- and more than $420,000 in unpaid overtime.

But sources in Bieber's camp tell TMZ ... Moshe is nothing more than a "disgruntled employee looking for money." They say the claim that Bieber struck him is "absurd."

As for why Moshe was fired, our sources say he told multiple lies including a big one -- that he had worked closely with Justin Timberlake before being hired by Bieber.

Our sources say it was discovered that he never worked for JT a day in his life.

You may recall, Benabou was the guy who got into a physical confrontation with a photog at LAX back in February. After a brief struggle, both men fell to the ground ... and Benabou landed a pretty solid punch while the pap was being restrained by another person.

video platform video management video solutions video player

Nonetheless, sources say Justin and company think Moshe is a "good guy" and would like to have a good relationship with him.

In awe

It says he hit him, maybe he "beat the crap out of him" but he probably didn't ACTUALLY hurt him. Justin Beiber is a spoiled ass bitch who needs to learn that you can't just do what you want and talk to people like they're ****, employee or not. If you put your hands on someone there are consequences...not to mention what he's suing for is the fact that he put up with his whiny ass bull**** and temper tantrums, and was let go and he wants his wages. Not for pain and suffering, like some sissy whiny baby...I hope this man gets what he's asking for.

Jernero94

LMAOOOO! Whaaaat? But I guess assault is assault. Regardless of how little the person is.

@jbiebsmybreathe

**** OFF TMZ !

kris

I can't stand Justin Bieber. Even though I feel this bodyguard is full of it, I remember watching a do***entary where Justin was followed around. He told his tutor to "get back in her cage" and when his mom said to apologize, he told her "no"! young punk thats all he is.

Rachel

Seems like the stars PRs are really toeing the line when it comes to making statements regarding the opinions of their clients! Honestly, if I was being sued I would not publicly go on record saying how much I still like the guy, most people are smarter than that and can infer the opposite..it's insulting to me that it be suggested that I accept that. You don't even need irresponsible reporting anymore when you have unscrupulous PR people making bs statements like that

kenblazed

I say BathSalts... Weed, they say, is the "gateway"

What I Think

I'm just surprised the little shemale wasn't sued for sexual harassment.

Steve

All Israleis serve in the army, so that's not saying much.

msmoeliss

If J.B can beat this guy up and hurt his feelings than hes not a very good body guard and deserved to be fired. What a turd.

DaveT

I'm too lazy to read through six pages of comments...Anyone find out what the dog is in the pic for?

verlinda

I would have paid $$$ to see that fight...LMFAO

Moment of Clarity

This nuisance lawsuit against JB is called "Shaking the money tree" - to see what falls out.

RealAsTheyCome!

Looking like WOW! I got caught!!! Eyes bigger than his @

RealAsTheyCome!

Y u gotta cut my comment short?? Whats up with that? Just telling it like it is!!! You want me to be real?..... Then handle it!!!!

Tmzfan

..."an ex-member of the Israeli army." JB gets more bad ass by the day! Good times.