Justin Bieber

Sued By Ex-Bodyguard

He Punched & Berated Me!

1/10/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0110_justin_bieber_02

Justin Bieber beat the crap out of one of his Israeli bodyguards ... and berated the former soldier after a disagreement ... this according to a new lawsuit.

Biebs -- who's 5'7" and MAYBE 130 lbs -- is being sued by Moshe Benabou, an ex-member of the Israeli army.

According to Benabou -- who claims he worked for the singer from March 2011 to Oct. 2012 --  JB berated him and punched him in the chest multiple times during a disagreement about how to handle a member of Bieber's entourage.

Benabou is seeking unspecified damages for assault and battery -- and more than $420,000 in unpaid overtime.

But sources in Bieber's camp tell TMZ ... Moshe is nothing more than a "disgruntled employee looking for money." They say the claim that Bieber struck him is "absurd."

As for why Moshe was fired, our sources say he told multiple lies including a big one -- that he had worked closely with Justin Timberlake before being hired by Bieber.

Our sources say it was discovered that he never worked for JT a day in his life.

You may recall, Benabou was the guy who got into a physical confrontation with a photog at LAX back in February. After a brief struggle, both men fell to the ground ... and Benabou landed a pretty solid punch while the pap was being restrained by another person.

video platform video management video solutions video player

Nonetheless, sources say Justin and company think Moshe is a "good guy" and would like to have a good relationship with him.

Regina

Maybe Bieber was high on the pot he wasn't smoking to actually even ATTEMPT to punch a former Isreali military dude. That guy could have snapped him in half, no problem.
I hope that the guy wins just on general principal.

Ryan

LMAO at people thinking Dustin Weiner is anything but a little *****. Oh yeah right.. hanging out with boxers and playing sports made this kid a real
"lethal weapon". xD Any male over the age of 12 could eat that little pop princess alive. Also, the bodyguard is only claiming he struck him not beat him to a pulp. Likely it was more like when your baby sister tries to strike you.

Frank E DiVito

Ok. First of all, when I me Moishe for the first time, I thought that he was the most dangerous man I ever met. He was silent, solid, very alert and absolutely deadly. Last time I remember meeting someone this dangerous was in the 70's and in Chicago when I was introduced to an "enforcer" for the Chicago mob. Moishe protected that boy better than anyone he is likely to hire. He also was incredibly polite to the most annoying fans, mothers of fans, and all the photogs clammoring for a shot. I believe he is owed money as the management for the Biebs leaves something to be desired as far as integrity. Moishe can work for me ANY day he wants to. I have provided his name often to other celebs looking for the real deal and he is definitely that. He will get the job done.

BB not bb

Reading between the lines, I think Justin's people figured out that Moishe is a little nuts, and for everyone's safety, they let him go. Now they are making nice to him so that he doens't come after them. He is only proving how nuts he is by saying Justin beat him up and owes him overtime without any proof.

If you have a large dangerous man hanging around you who is unpredictable and potentially crazy, that is too stressful a situation to have to keep paying for.

Justin looks pretty transparent and like someone you could trust but is Moishe looks a little out there.

Frostyzone

Justin Bieber is slowly turning out to be another frickin disappointment. Only 18 and already a jerk. Where is that innocent looking boy

Frostyzone

Justin Bieber is gradually revealing his true nature - a ****ing spoilt brat. Where is that innocent and cute looking teen of 3 years ago?

elcompapopeye

Ha ha ha... My Little Sister Could Beat Up Justin With Her Eyez Closed...

BB not bb

The puppy is maybe there as an artistic focal point. Maybe it is asking if Justin is innocent like a puppy or if Moshe is dirty like a dog.

I think Moshe is a little hyper. He seems to have been going overboard on some photographer. I can't really see Justin punching this guy. It would probably hurt his little knuckles.

Alaluna114

PLEASE! this is crap, we all know that a boy his age can not hit another strong that is trained to defend themselves. my god

Amanda Norambuena

This is so false.

Fredrick

i find this hard to believe that someone from an army who let JB beat on them but then again there is over $400,000 at stake so yeah...

MAMAS511

This is the reality of today??? SERIOUSLY?? This Man-B**ch bodyguard doesnt have a job and now, this is how he spends his time and energy?!! SUPER CLASSY **! HOW will he EVER be able to prove this in a court of law, I would love to know!!???? Moshe is old enough to be Biebers father for goodness sake!! Unreal!! I mean; do these people breathe the same air as the rest of us??!! GET A LIFE, I cant even believe I have spent this much time even attempting to understand this mans logic, I get his motive$.. But, I am just in awe over stupidity, jealousness, and greed spewing from grown adults in this world! Lets see if I can be a VICTIM, of pain and severe suffering from my 17 yr old boss that "punched and abused" me.....whaaaaaaahhhhh.... Go get your binky and PIPE THE F*** DOWN! ....

dee

Just because Justin is weak and small doesn't mean he can't physically assault someone. Idiots.

dash920

bieber prob paid him to do that so bieber can be in the media and build more street cred??
really sad

SRFire12

Wait hold up that tiny little boy beat up that huge man, I think someone's on drugs and its not Justin. My 6 yr old niece could beat Justin's butt come on !!!