« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Katt Williams

Redskins Team Name

Is SUPER Racist!!!

1/10/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011012_williams_redskins_launch

The Redskins is a racist team name ... so says Katt Williams who tells TMZ he's SHOCKED that Americans have tolerated such an offensive moniker for so many years.

Katt -- who wasn't arrested or accused of any wrongdoing last night -- was in Malibu when we asked about the renewed effort to get the team to change its name.

"Do you know how racist that is?" Katt said ... explaining, "That would be like saying the Chinese Yellowskins or the Compton Blackskins."

He added, "Can you please not keep disrespecting the people we already admit we did wrong to?"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TNT

I'm so convinced that Williams and TMZ are in cohorts together. My god how many articles does a nobody like him get? Who the hell cares what he thinks about this. Give me a break TMZ. Stop shoving this loser down everyone's throats. I'm sure you guys are hurrying up to come up with the next pointless mention of his name in some way.

helloitsme

Katt needs to shut up and quit making statements for attention.

LISA

LOL at TMZ, "Katt -- who wasn't arrested or accused of any wrongdoing last night -- "

But seriously though, why ask him something like that? It seems like the camera guy is kissing his ass. Why not ask him what is up with his bizarre behavior?

notalawyer

kitty's opinion on any issue is less than ZERO
Hope O.D.'s soon

buzz kill

I am "SHOCKED", that anyone would ask this POS his opinion. Why do we have to keep hearing about this loser?

pancake

CrackCrack Crack Crack CrackCrack
Crack Crack Crack Crack Crack
Crack CrackCrack Crack Crack Crack
Crack Crack Crack CrackCrack

skeyehi

Crackhead. I'm a caucasian white skin. Omg! I just racial slurred myself. Quick tmz....ask katt what he thinks about that!

socalhoney4u

I no longer listen to anything convict williams has to say.

james

Why would TMZ even waste the time on this loser.

Arog

Like anyone gives a rats ass what this dirt bag thinks. LOL

Antsixsixsix

dash920

Has anyone notice that not one native american or anyone of native american decent has said anything about this.....

Majestik

Hey Katt, here's my racist remark, just for you.
Why don't you kiss my ROYAL CANADIAN Lily white, FEMALE azz.

Hannah Bakk

Just OD already

Majestik

So, when is the Cleveland Indians going to change their incredibly racist name to Cleveland Aboriginals or Cleveland Native Americans. Good god. I honestly have never heard anyone refer to Indians as Redskins.