Britney Spears

In Talks To

Headline in Vegas!

1/11/2013 11:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111_britney_spears_article
Britney Spears is in "serious talks" to move to Las Vegas and headline a "Celine" type show -- TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... Britney and her people are talking about establishing residency for the singer in Sin City and are also in talks with one of the hotels to do a "big, nightly show."

We're told the negotiations are with one of the CAESARS group properties, and they have "been wooing her for awhile."

As we first reported ... Britney has cleared the decks by quitting "X Factor" and is in the studio recording her 8th album.

Our sources say there is "a lot of interest" in Britney's camp over a Vegas move, and -- obviously -- a lot of interest on the Vegas side of headlining a show.

Celine Dion scored nearly $100 mil a year for her gig.  Our sources think Britney could do even better.

0111_las_vegas_acts_footer

mandii~sue

I love her and would love to see her headline in Vegas! Britney fan since the beginning. Love her as an artist always!

She's baaaack

Headline? I don't think that's going to happen or if it does I think it will be off the strip in six months.

TJ

She looks more like 40 years old , than 31?

dreamer4u

Good for you Brittney! Best of luck to you in the City of lights!!!

audasred

Will she shave her head and act like a Psycho.

mezzosoprano

Britney spears is a good singer ..celine dion is a great singer ..britney is no where near celine dion's singing level, i highly doubt she will make more than celine dion in vegas.

mr.howell

I wouldn't walk 'across the street' to see her,she's a bore who's been 'overpaid' for years for 'NOT' singing!.

barney

Britney would not have had and still have such a sucessful Career after over a Decade if she could not sing.Can't beleive all the nagative comments coming from so many JEALOUS people with who do not know what the HELL they are talking about.Do everybody a Favor,go back to your do nothing lives and keep your uneducated opinions where they belong(UP you ASS).

foreverOnline

Im sorry but her forehead scares me One would think with all the cash has she woul have had a forehead reduction by now. sh.

Elle

X Factor lost money gambling on this woman. Las Vegas might be curious for a moment but the reality will soon set in There's nobody home.

Jenna5960

I am still a Britney fan but I don't think she could pull off a Vegas show. She lost her spark a few years ago. She used to be such a great physical performer. I just don't think she has it in her anymore.

RD

I can't see this being a good thing. Britney isn't all that talented and she doesn't appeal to wide audience - age wise.

J.E.B.

I'll go see her ONLY IF she does her naked "Toxic" music video...LIVE!

molet

Thats the thing she cant sing live she has 2 b n the studio shes nice lookn

Regina

good for her!!!!! I am glad that she is getting her life together, her mind right and her career on track. Going to Vegas would give her stability for her boys, an income and time to be by herself without a man around her.
I am PROUD OF YOU BRITANY.