Joan Rivers

Pulls an Anne Hathaway

1/11/2013 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0111-joan-rivers

Joan Rivers just posted this picture on her Twitter page with the following caption:

"Who am I? Anne Hathaway getting out of a limousine."

Say cheese?

Emilio

I'd hit that...

scarlett06

I think Joan Rivers is hilarious but, I think there does come an age at which a lot of her comments, or in this case pics (I would never have connected that pic to Anne Hathaway's mishap) are very unbecoming to ANY lady, but most certainly of a lady of her age.
There lies the meaning of the word lady. I'm sorry, I love and always haved love Joan Rivers as a performer, and we all know she is going to be very irreverent, but I think she is really going to far, the older she gets...truly.

PPC

Absolutely classic!!! She should have taken over for Carson, before Leno screwed folks over. She still has it!!! E! or other networks should offer her a talk show!!

Diamond Goddess!

I LOVE Joan!!!
I'm SO glad she's still around to send up all these celebrities.
Inspirational!

Kelly Rollins

At least it's a smaller version of Joan's...cross your legs Joan the Vag's has bad breath!

who-me

Joan Rivers vagina pillow vag is smaller than Anne Hathaways mouth

LetsBeReAL

Good for Joan. Anne Hathaway needs to get over herself. How did Princess Diaries get so full of herself? She's a terrible actress. She acts the same in all her movies and she keeps getting rewarded because no one says it. Katherine Heigel pulled a stunt like that at an awards show once because someone mispronounced her name when she won some award. Everyone makes mistakes. Did you really have to publicly humiliate them in person? No one even noticed. And, you could've kindly said it to them backstage to correct it. No need to announce it live. What a bitch. Anne, Ann, Anna , whatever needs to get a grip. She just lost herself any future awards with that attitude.

elliesmom

Tasteless as usual Joan.

Rob

Both her and her daughter are REPULSIVE humans.

Passion Of The Taint

TMZ QUIT BLOCKING ME!!! YOU SUCK!
IS THIS WEBSITE RATED-G?

Joan is still funnier than most young comedians today.
She keeps getting sillier with age... Or she is smoking some really good weed?
Love her!
Hey, stop looking up my can.

Jayne

Joan Rivers is a nasty, bitter, has-been of a bitch.

Cran

Have you ever watched her show with her daughter? She is constantly on the lookout for gags....I have always loved her but but she goes to far more often than not lately. Just because you get older Joan I don't think it gives you a pass for everything.....you could have let this embarrassment for Anne die without bringing it up again. I don't think this one suits you. But I love you. It's one thing to make a joke and it is another to ridicule someone mercilessly....

Copswife43

I don't find her funny at al

Shalonda Brackens

Vaginosis is bad.

liquidbabydoll

Anne Hathaway knew what she was doing
& what was going to happen.

No panties ,
getting out of high SUV to a MOVIE PREMIERE
in front of standard waiting photographers ,
knowing her picture will be taken exiting
out of vehicle in that position ,
with slit of dress so high & centered ,
after SO many celebs it's happen to,,,

I'm not condemning her
but it's obvious it was done intentionally
to garner more publicity for the film .
She has done nudity before, no big deal to her.
Joan is not attacking her.
She's keeping it alive & funny;
which i'm sure Anne appreciates the extra time this keeps it in the limelight.
LIGHTEN UP IT'S A JOKE